Tuesday, December 2, 2014

According to the commandments of God

  1.   14 And the elders of the Jews builded, and they prospered through the prophesying of aHaggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of bCyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.
  2.   3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;
  3.   33 And it came to pass when Alma had heard these words he awrote them down that he might have them, and that he might judge the people of that church according to the commandments of God.
  4.   11 Therefore he took the records which were engraven on the plates of abrass, and also the plates of bNephi, and all the things which he had kept and preserved according to the commandments of God, after having translated and caused to be written the records which were on the cplates of gold which had been found by the people of Limhi, which were delivered to him by the hand of Limhi;
  5.   11 Therefore I will be your king the remainder of my days; nevertheless, let aus appoint bjudges, to judge this people according to our law; and we will newly arrange the affairs of this people, for we will appoint wise men to be judges, that will judge this people according to the commandments of God.
  6.   43 And now, my brethren, I would that ye should hear me, for I speak in the aenergy of my soul; for behold, I have spoken unto you plainly that ye cannot err, or have spoken according to the commandments of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment