Thursday, December 18, 2014

"The aged"

  1.   20 He removeth away the speech of the trusty, and taketh away the understanding of the aged.
  2.   8 The young men saw me, and hid themselves: and the aged arose, and stood up.
  3.   9 Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
  4.   11 Therefore I am full of the fury of the Lord; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.
  5.   2 That the aaged men be bsober, grave, ctemperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
      3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not afalse baccusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
  6.   9 Yet for love’s sake I rather beseech thee, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.
  7.   49 And now I say unto you that this is the aorder after which I am called, yea, to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; yea, I say unto you the aged, and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be bborn again.
  8.   22 Therefore let my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., say unto the astrength of my house, my young men and the middle aged—Gather yourselves together unto the land of Zion, upon the land which I have bought with money that has been consecrated unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment