Friday, December 19, 2014

Thus saith the Lord God of Israel

  1.   1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, aLet my people bgo, that they may hold a cfeast unto me in the wilderness.
  2.   27 And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and aslay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.
  3.   13 Up, asanctify the people, and say, bSanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the Lord God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.
  4.   2 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other agods.
  5.   8 That the Lord sent a prophet unto the children of Israel, which said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I brought you up from Egypt, and brought you forth out of the house of bondage;
  6.   18 And said unto the children of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I brought up Israel out of Egypt, and delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all kingdoms, and of them that oppressed you:
  7.   7 ¶ And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I aanointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
  8.   31 And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give aten tribes to thee:
  9.   7 Go, tell aJeroboam, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Forasmuch as I exalted thee from among the people, and made thee prince over my people Israel,
  10.   14 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the Lord sendeth rain upon the earth.
  11.   6 And he arose, and went into the house; and he poured the aoil on his head, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I have anointed thee king over the people of the Lord, even over Israel.
  12.   20 ¶ Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, That which thou hast aprayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria I have heard.
  13.   12 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall atingle.
  14.   15 ¶ And she said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Tell the man that sent you to me,
          •  •  •
      18 But to the king of Judah which sent you to enquire of the Lord, thus shall ye say to him, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, As touching the words which thou hast heard;
  15.   23 ¶ And she answered them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Tell ye the man that sent you to me,
          •  •  •
      26 And as for the king of Judah, who sent you to enquire of the Lord, so shall ye say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel concerning the words which thou hast heard;
  16.   21 ¶ Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent unto Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Whereas thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria:
  17.   3 And say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel; aCursed be the man that bobeyeth not the words of this ccovenant,
  18.   12 ¶ Therefore thou shalt speak unto them this word; Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Every bottle shall be filled with wine: and they shall say unto thee, Do we not certainly know that every bottle shall be filled with wine?
  19.   4 Thus saith the Lord God of Israel; Behold, I will turn back the weapons of war that are in your hands, wherewith ye fight against the king of Babylon, and against the Chaldeans, which besiege you awithout the walls, and I will assemble them into the midst of this city.
  20.   2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not avisited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.
  21.   5 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their agood.
  22.   15 ¶ For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine acup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the bnations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
  23.   36 ¶ And now therefore thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;
  24.   4 For thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning the houses of this city, and concerning the houses of the kings of Judah, which are thrown down by the mounts, and by the sword;
  25.   2 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Go and speak to Zedekiah king of Judah, and tell him, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the king of aBabylon, and he shall burn it with fire:
          •  •  •
      13 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; I made a covenant with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondmen, saying,
  26.   7 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Thus shall ye say to the king of Judah, that sent you unto me to enquire of me; Behold, Pharaoh’s aarmy, which is come forth to help you, shall return to bEgypt into their own land.
  27.   9 And said unto them, Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him;
  28.   2 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, unto thee, O Baruch;

No comments:

Post a Comment