Thursday, December 25, 2014

"Behold, the glory"

  1.   10 And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the aglory of the Lord appeared in the bcloud.
  2.   23 Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the Lord stood there, as the glory which I saw by the river of Chebar: and I afell on my face.
  3.   4 And, behold, athe glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the bplain.
  4.   2 And, behold, the aglory of the God of Israel came from the way of the beast: and his cvoice was like a noise of many dwaters: and the earth eshined with his fglory.
          •  •  •
      5 So the aspirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the bglory of the Lord filled the house.
  5.   4 ¶ Then brought he me the way of the anorth gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the bglory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I cfell upon my face.
  6.   50 Yea, thus saith the Spirit: Repent, all ye ends of the earth, for the kingdom of heaven is soon at hand; yea, the Son of God cometh in his aglory, in his might, majesty, power, and dominion. Yea, my beloved brethren, I say unto you, that the Spirit saith: Behold the glory of the bKing of all the earth; and also the King of heaven shall very soon shine forth among all the children of men.
  7.   31 And behold, the glory of the Lord was upon Moses, so that Moses stood in the presence of God, and talked with him aface to face. And the Lord God said unto Moses: For mine own bpurpose have I made these things. Here is cwisdom and it remaineth in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment