Monday, December 8, 2014

How do

  1.   6 ¶ And king Rehoboam consulted with the aold men, that stood before Solomon his father while he yet lived, and said, How do ye advise that I may answer this people?
  2.   50 Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people;
  3.   8 How do ye say, We are awise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
  4.   18 How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.
  5.   3 Who is left among you that saw this ahouse in her first glory? and how do ye see it now? is it not in your eyes in comparison of it as nothing?
  6.   36 ¶ And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and avisit our bbrethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.
  7.   21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, aTychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
  8.   45 And this is not all. Do ye not suppose that I aknow of these things myself? Behold, I testify unto you that I do know that these things whereof I have spoken are true. And how do ye suppose that I know of their surety?
  9.   15 How do ye know of their surety? Behold, ye cannot know of things which ye do not asee; therefore ye cannot know that there shall be a Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment