Friday, December 5, 2014

Concerning things which are to come

  1.   4 And now, behold, I would speak unto you concerning things which are, and which are to come; wherefore, I will read you the words of aIsaiah. And they are the words which my brother has desired that I should speak unto you. And I speak unto you for your sakes, that ye may learn and glorify the name of your God.
  2.   44 For I am called to speak after this manner, according to the aholy order of God, which is in Christ Jesus; yea, I am commanded to stand and testify unto this people the things which have been spoken by our fathers concerning the things which are to come.
  3.   7 And because I said unto you that old things have passed away, I do not destroy that which hath been spoken concerning things which are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment