Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Slay me"

  1.   14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall aslay me.
  2.   11 And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the afear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife’s sake.
  3.   30 And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house.
  4.   54 Then he called hastily unto the young man his armourbearer, and said unto him, Draw thy sword, and slay me, that men say not of me, A woman slew him. And his young man thrust him through, and he died.
  5.   8 Therefore thou shalt deal kindly with thy servant; for thou hast brought thy servant into a acovenant of the Lord with thee: notwithstanding, if there be in me iniquity, slay me thyself; for why shouldest thou bring me to thy father?
  6.   9 He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.
  7.   9 And he said, What have I sinned, that thou wouldest deliver thy servant into the hand of Ahab, to slay me?
          •  •  •
      12 And it shall come to pass, as soon as I am gone from thee, that the Spirit of the Lord shall acarry thee whither I know not; and so when I come and tell Ahab, and he cannot find thee, he shall slay me: but I thy servant fear the Lord from my youth.
          •  •  •
      14 And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here: and he shall slay me.
  8.   15 Though he aslay me, yet will I btrust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.
  9.   23 Yet, Lord, thou knowest all their counsel against me to slay me: forgive not their iniquity, neither blot out their sin from thy sight, but let them be overthrown before thee; deal thus with them in the time of thine anger.
  10.   7 Ye see that ye have not power to slay me, therefore I finish my amessage. Yea, and I perceive that it cuts you to your hearts because I tell you the truth concerning your iniquities.
  11.   10 Yea, and I will asuffer even until death, and I will not recall my words, and they shall stand as a btestimony against you. And if ye slay me ye will shed cinnocent blood, and this shall also stand as a testimony against you at the last day.
  12.   3 And my father also was killed by them, and I even aremain balone to write the sad tale of the destruction of my people. But behold, they are gone, and I fulfil the commandment of my father. And whether they will slay me, I know not.
  13.   39 Behold thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the Lord, and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that he that findeth me will slay me, because of mine iniquities, for these things are not hid from the Lord.
  14.   12 And it came to pass that the priests laid violence upon me, that they might slay me also, as they did those virgins upon this altar; and that you may have a knowledge of this altar, I will refer you to the representation at the commencement of this record.

No comments:

Post a Comment