Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Will not deny

  1.   35 Peter said unto him, Though I should die with thee, yet will I not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.
  2.   31 But he spake the more vehemently, If I should die with thee, I will not deny thee in any wise. Likewise also said they all.
  3.   9 And I said unto him: Deniest thou the Christ who shall come? And he said: If there should be a Christ, I would not deny him; but I know that there is no Christ, neither has been, nor ever will be.
  4.   20 And now,
  5.   2 For behold, their awars are exceedingly fierce among themselves; and because of their bhatred they cput to death every Nephite that will not deny the Christ.
      3 And I, Moroni, will not adeny the Christ; wherefore, I wander whithersoever I can for the safety of mine own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment