Thursday, May 16, 2013

"Behold, here"

  1.   1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did atempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.
  2.   1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were adim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I.
  3.   24 Behold, here is my adaughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.
  4.   3 Behold, here I am: witness against me before the Lord, and before his anointed: whose ox have I taken? or whose ass have I taken? or whom have I adefrauded? whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have I received any bbribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you.
  5.   26 But if he thus say, I have no delight in thee; behold, here am I, let him do to me as seemeth good unto him.
  6.   22 And Araunah said unto David, Let my lord the king take and offer up what seemeth good unto him: behold, here be oxen for burnt sacrifice, and threshing instruments and other instruments of the oxen for wood.
  7.   9 And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, aBabylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.
  8.   20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:
  9.   38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
  10.   16 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard, and also the servant, went down into the vineyard to labor. And it came to pass that the servant said unto his master: Behold, look here; behold the tree.
  11.   16 Behold, here is the man, we deliver him into thy hands; thou mayest do with him as seemeth thee good.
  12.   8 And it came to pass that he said unto them: Behold, here are the waters of Mormon (for thus were they called) and now, as ye are adesirous to come into the bfold of God, and to be called his people, and are willing to bear one another’s burdens, that they may be light;
  13.   13 And they took him and bound up his wounds, and brought him before Limhi, and said: Behold, here is the king of the Lamanites; he having received a wound has fallen among their dead, and they have left him; and behold, we have brought him before you; and now let us slay him.
  14.   11 And he said unto the king: Behold, here are many whom we have brought before thee, who are accused of their brethren; yea, and they have been taken in divers iniquities. And they do not repent of their iniquities; therefore we have brought them before thee, that thou mayest judge them according to their crimes.
  15.   22 And Amulek said unto him: Yea, if it be according to the aSpirit of the Lord, which is in me; for I shall say nothing which is contrary to the Spirit of the Lord. And Zeezrom said unto him: Behold, here are six onties of silver, and all these will I bgive thee if thou wilt deny the existence of a Supreme Being.
  16.   8 And now it came to pass that when Zerahemnah had heard these sayings he came forth and delivered up his asword and his cimeter, and his bow into the hands of Moroni, and said unto him: Behold, here are our weapons of war; we will deliver them up unto you, but we will not suffer ourselves to take an boath unto you, which we know that we shall break, and also our children; but take our weapons of war, and suffer that we may depart into the wilderness; otherwise we will retain our swords, and we will perish or conquer.
  17.   9 But behold, here is one thing in which we may have great joy. For behold, in the
  18.   20 Saying unto him: Thou art confederate; who is this man that hath done this murder? Now tell us, and acknowledge thy fault; saying, Behold here is amoney; and also we will grant unto thee thy life if thou wilt tell us, and acknowledge the agreement which thou hast made with him.
  19.   34 But behold, here is wisdom, and because I show unto you wisdom, and give you commandments concerning these things, what you shall do, show it not unto the world until you have accomplished the work of translation.
  20.   4 Behold, here is wisdom, and let every man achoose for himself until I come. Even so. Amen.
  21.   9 And also let my servant Sidney Gilbert obtain a license—behold here is awisdom, and whoso readeth let him bunderstand—that he may send goods also unto the people, even by whom he will as clerks employed in his service;
          •  •  •
      12 And lo, if the world receive his writings—behold here is wisdom—let him obtain whatsoever he can obtain in righteousness, for the good of the saints.
  22.   23 Behold, the alaws which ye have received from my hand are the laws of the church, and in this light ye shall hold them forth. Behold, here is wisdom.
          •  •  •
      53 Behold, here is wisdom. Let them do this lest they areceive none inheritance, save it be by the shedding of blood.
  23.   16 Behold, here is awisdom also in me for your good.
  24.   31 Behold, here is the aagency of man, and here is the condemnation of man; because that which was from the beginning is bplainly manifest unto them, and they receive not the light.
  25.   41 Behold, here is wisdom concerning the children of Zion, even many, but not all; they were found transgressors, therefore they must needs be achastened
  26.   92 Behold, here is wisdom; yea, to be a aseer, a brevelator, a translator, and a cprophet, having all the dgifts of God which he bestows upon the head of the church.
  27.   1 And I, the aLord God, spake unto Moses, saying: That bSatan, whom thou hast commanded in the name of mine Only Begotten, is the same which was from the cbeginning, and he came before me, saying—Behold, here am I, send me, I will be thy son, and I will dredeem all mankind, that one soul shall not be lost, and surely eI will do it; wherefore fgive me thine honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment