Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"Now, behold, I say unto you"

  1.   15 Now behold, I say unto you that if ye will return unto Jerusalem ye shall also perish with them. And now, if ye have choice, go up to the land, and remember the words which I speak unto you, that if ye go ye will also perish; for thus the Spirit of the Lord constraineth me that I should speak.
  2.   27 And now behold, I, Nephi, say unto you that all these things must come aaccording to the flesh.
  3.   29 And now behold, I say unto you that the right way is to believe in Christ, and deny him not; and Christ is the Holy One of Israel; wherefore ye must bow down before him, and aworship him with all your bmight, mind, and strength, and your whole soul; and if ye do this ye shall in nowise be cast out.
  4.   24 And now behold I say unto you, it is not expedient that such abominations should come upon you.
  5.   6 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, you that belong to this church, have you sufficiently retained in aremembrance the captivity of your fathers? Yea, and have you sufficiently retained in remembrance his mercy and long-suffering towards them? And moreover, have ye sufficiently retained in remembrance that he has bdelivered their souls from hell?
          •  •  •
      26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a achange of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the bsong of redeeming love, I would ask, ccan ye feel so now?
  6.   23 And now behold I say unto you, that if this people, who have received so many blessings from the hand of the Lord, should transgress acontrary to the light and knowledge which they do have, I say unto you that if this be the case, that if they should fall into transgression, it would be far more btolerable for the Lamanites than for them.
  7.   27 And now behold, I say unto you, that the foundation of the adestruction of this people is beginning to be laid by the bunrighteousness of your clawyers and your judges.
  8.   16 And now behold, I say unto you then cometh a death, even a second adeath, which is a spiritual death; then is a time that whosoever dieth in his sins, as to a temporal bdeath, shall also cdie a spiritual death; yea, he shall die as to things pertaining unto righteousness.
          •  •  •
      23 And now behold, I say unto you that if it had been possible for Adam to have apartaken of the fruit of the tree of life at that time, there would have been no death, and the word would have been void, making God a liar, for he said: bIf thou eat thou shalt surely die.
  9.   33 And now behold I say unto you, has there been so great love in all the land? Behold, I say unto you, Nay, there has not, even among the Nephites.
  10.   22 And now, behold, I say unto you, and I would that ye should remember, that God is amerciful unto all who believe on his name; therefore he desireth, in the first place, that ye should believe, yea, even on his word.
  11.   5 Now, behold, I say unto you, if I had not been aborn of God I should bnot have known these things; but God has, by the mouth of his holy cangel, made these things known unto me, not of any dworthiness of myself;
  12.   3 And now behold, I say unto you that myself, and also my men, and also Helaman and his men, have suffered exceedingly great asufferings; yea, even hunger, thirst, and fatigue, and all manner of afflictions of every kind.
          •  •  •
      14 And now behold, I say unto you, I fear exceedingly that the judgments of God will come upon this people, because of their exceeding aslothfulness, yea, even the slothfulness of our government, and their exceedingly great neglect towards their brethren, yea, towards those who have been slain.
  13.   1 And now, behold, I say unto you, that ye ought to asearch these things. Yea, a commandment I give unto you that ye search these things diligently; for great are the words of bIsaiah.
  14.   1 And now behold, I say unto you that when the Lord shall see fit, in his wisdom, that these sayings shall acome unto the Gentiles according to his word, then ye may know that the bcovenant which the Father hath made with the children of Israel, concerning their restoration to the clands of their inheritance, is already beginning to be fulfilled.
  15.   1 Now, behold, I say unto you, that because you adelivered up those writings which you had power given unto you to translate by the means of the bUrim and Thummim, into the hands of a wicked man, you have lost them.
  16.   6 And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to adeclare brepentance unto this people, that you may bring csouls unto me, that you may drest with them in the ekingdom of my fFather. Amen.
  17.   6 And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentance unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with them in the kingdom of my Father. Amen.
  18.   8 And now, behold, I say unto you that you shall go unto the aLamanites and preach my bgospel unto them; and inasmuch as they creceive thy teachings thou shalt cause my dchurch to be established among them; and thou shalt have revelations, but write them not by way of commandment.
      9 And now, behold, I say unto you that it is not revealed, and no man knoweth where the acity bZion shall be built, but it shall be given hereafter. Behold, I say unto you that it shall be on the borders by the Lamanites.
  19.   29 And now, behold, I say unto you, never at any time have I declared from mine own mouth that they should return, for awhere I am they cannot come, for they have no power.
  20.   7 And now, behold, I say unto you, my servant aJames, I have looked upon thy works and I bknow thee.
  21.   60 And now, behold, I say unto you, it shall not be given unto you to know any further concerning this chapter, until the aNew bTestament be translated, and in it all these things shall be made known;
  22.   55 And now behold, verily I say unto you, I, the Lord, am not pleased with my servant aSidney Rigdon; he bexalted himself in his heart, and received not counsel, but cgrieved the Spirit;
  23.   26 Now, behold, I say unto you, my friends, in this way you may find favor in the eyes of the people, until the aarmy of Israel becomes very great.
  24.   4 And now, behold, I say unto you, that these are the generations of the heaven and of the earth, when they were acreated, in the day that I, the Lord God, made the bheaven and the earth,
  25.   62 And now, behold, I say unto you: This is the aplan of salvation unto all men, through the bblood of mine cOnly Begotten, who shall come in the meridian of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment