Saturday, May 4, 2013

"Pains of death"

  1.   24 Whom God hath araised up, having loosed the bpains of cdeath: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
  2.   15 Behold, even as ye have done unto me, so shall it come to pass that thy aseed shall cause that many shall suffer the pains that I do suffer, even the pains of bdeath by fire; and this because they believe in the salvation of the Lord their God.
          •  •  •
      18 And in that day ye shall be ahunted, and ye shall be taken by the hand of your enemies, and then ye shall suffer, as I suffer, the pains of bdeath by fire.
  3.   8 And ye shall never endure the pains of death; but when I shall come in my glory ye shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye from amortality to bimmortality; and then shall ye be blessed in the kingdom of my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment