Sunday, May 26, 2013

Arise and come

  1.   26 And they arose early: and it came to pass aabout the spring of the day, that Samuel called Saul to the top of the house, saying, Up, that I may send thee away. And Saul arose, and they went out both of them, he and Samuel, abroad.
  2.   48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.
  3.   5 ¶ And David arose, and came to the place where Saul had pitched: and David beheld the place where Saul lay, and Abner the son of Ner, the captain of his host: and Saul lay in the atrench, and the people pitched round about him.
  4.   31 Then Joab arose, and came to Absalom unto his house, and said unto him, Wherefore have thy servants set my field on fire?
  5.   26 And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.
  6.   20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had acompassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
  7.   29 As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.
  8.   14 And after Alma had said these words, both Alma and Helam were aburied in the water; and they arose and came forth out of the water rejoicing, being filled with the Spirit.
  9.   14 Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may athrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may bfeel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the cGod of Israel, and the God of the whole dearth, and have been slain for the sins of the world.
  10.   89 And if the president heed them not, then will the Lord arise and come forth out of his ahiding place, and in his fury vex the nation;
  11.   2 Let them awake, and arise, and acome forth, and not tarry, for I, the Lord, command it.
  12.   103 And again, verily I say unto you, if my servant Sidney will serve me and be acounselor unto my servant Joseph, let him arise and come up and stand in the office of his calling, and humble himself before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment