Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"Covenant with"

  1.   9 And I, behold, aI establish my bcovenant with you, and with your seed after you;
          •  •  •
      11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a aflood to bdestroy the cearth.
  2.   18 In the same day the Lord made a acovenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this bland, from cthe river of Egypt unto the great river, the river dEuphrates:
  3.   4 As for me, behold, my acovenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a bfather of many cnations.
          •  •  •
      19 And God said, aSarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my bcovenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.
  4.   28 And they said, We saw certainly that the aLord was with thee: and we said, Let there be now an oath betwixt us, even betwixt us and thee, and let us make a covenant with thee;
  5.   24 And God aheard their groaning, and God remembered his bcovenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.
  6.   4 And I have also established my acovenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their bpilgrimage, wherein they were cstrangers.
  7.   32 Thou shalt make no acovenant with them, nor with their gods.
  8.   12 Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a acovenant with the binhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it cbe for a snare in the midst of thee:
          •  •  •
      15 Lest thou make a acovenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a bwhoring after their cgods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and done ecall thee, and thou feat of his sacrifice;
          •  •  •
      27 And the Lord said unto Moses, aWrite thou these words: for bafter the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.
  9.   9 For I will ahave respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
          •  •  •
      42 Then will I remember my acovenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with bAbraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
          •  •  •
      44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their aenemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to bdestroy them utterly, and to break my ccovenant with them: for I am the Lord their God.
  10.   2 The Lord our God made a acovenant with us in Horeb.
      3 The Lord made not this acovenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.
  11.   2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly adestroy them; thou shalt bmake no ccovenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
  12.   12 That thou shouldest enter into acovenant with the Lord thy God, and into his boath, which the Lord thy God maketh with thee this day:
  13.   25 So Joshua made a covenant with the people that day, and set them a statute and an ordinance in Shechem.
  14.   1 And an angel of the Lord came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never abreak my bcovenant with you.
  15.   1 Then Nahash the Ammonite came up, and encamped against Jabesh-gilead: and all the men of Jabesh said unto Nahash, Make a covenant with us, and we will serve thee.
      2 And Nahash the Ammonite answered them, On this condition will I make a covenant with you, that I may thrust out all your right eyes, and lay it for a reproach upon all Israel.
  16.   16 So Jonathan made a covenant with the house of David, saying, Let the Lord even require it at the hand of David’s enemies.
  17.   9 There was nothing in the aark save the two btables of stone, which Moses put there at cHoreb, when the Lord made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.
  18.   34 And Ben-hadad said unto him, The cities, which my father took from thy father, I will restore; and thou shalt make astreets for thee in Damascus, as my father made in Samaria. Then said Ahab, I will send thee away with this covenant. So he made a covenant with him, and sent him away.
  19.   4 ¶ And the seventh year Jehoiada sent and fetched the rulers over hundreds, with the captains and the guard, and brought them to him into the house of the Lord, and made a acovenant with them, and took an oath of them in the house of the Lord, and shewed them the king’s son.
  20.   23 And the Lord was gracious unto them, and had acompassion on them, and had respect unto them, because of his bcovenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, neither cast he them from his presence as yet.
  21.   3 Therefore came all the elders of Israel to the king to Hebron; and David made a covenant with them in Hebron before the Lord; and they anointed aDavid bking over Israel, according to the word of the Lord by Samuel.
  22.   10 There was nothing in the ark save the two tables which Moses put therein at Horeb, when the Lord made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of Egypt.
  23.   1 And in the seventh year Jehoiada strengthened himself, and took the captains of hundreds, Azariah the son of Jeroham, and Ishmael the son of Jehohanan, and Azariah the son of Obed, and Maaseiah the son of Adaiah, and Elishaphat the son of Zichri, into acovenant with him.
          •  •  •
      3 And all the congregation made a covenant with the king in the house of God. And he said unto them, Behold, the king’s son shall reign, as the Lord hath said of the sons of aDavid.
  24.   10 Now it is in mine heart to make a covenant with the Lord God of Israel, that his fierce wrath may turn away from us.
  25.   3 Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.
  26.   8 And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a acovenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art brighteous:
  27.   1 I made a acovenant with mine eyes; why then should I think upon a maid?
  28.   4 Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
  29.   5 Gather my asaints together unto me; those that have made a bcovenant with me by csacrifice.
  30.   3 I have made a covenant with my achosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
  31.   15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing ascourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our brefuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
          •  •  •
      18 ¶ And ayour covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
  32.   3 Incline your ear, and acome unto me: hear, and your bsoul shall live; and I will make an everlasting ccovenant with you, even the dsure mercies of David.
  33.   8 Behind the doors also and the posts hast thou set up thy remembrance: for thou hast adiscovered thyself to banother than me, and art gone up; thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made thee a covenant with them; thou lovedst their bed where thou sawest it.
  34.   21 As for me, this is my acovenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
  35.   8 For I the Lord love ajudgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting bcovenant with them.
  36.   21 Do not abhor us, for thy name’s sake, do not disgrace the throne of thy glory: remember, break not thy acovenant with us.
  37.   31 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a anew bcovenant with the house of cIsrael, and with the house of Judah:
  38.   40 And I will make an aeverlasting bcovenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
  39.   8 ¶ This is the word that came unto Jeremiah from the Lord, after that the king Zedekiah had made a covenant with all the people which were at Jerusalem, to proclaim aliberty unto them;
          •  •  •
      13 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; I made a covenant with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondmen, saying,
  40.   8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of alove; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.
          •  •  •
      60 ¶ Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting acovenant.
          •  •  •
      62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord:
  41.   13 And hath taken of the king’s aseed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an boath of him: he hath also taken the cmighty of the land:
  42.   26 Moreover I will make a acovenant of peace with them; it shall be an beverlasting ccovenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my dsanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
  43.   27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of aabominations he shall make it bdesolate, even until the cconsummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
  44.   1 aEphraim feedeth on wind, and followeth after the east wind: he daily increaseth lies and desolation; and they do make a bcovenant with the Assyrians, and oil is carried into Egypt.
  45.   5 My acovenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
  46.   8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of aJudah:
  47.   5 And we are willing to enter into a acovenant with our God to do his will, and to be obedient to his commandments in all things that he shall command us, all the remainder of our days, that we may not bring upon ourselves a bnever-ending torment, as has been spoken by the cangel, that we may not drink out of the cup of the wrath of God.
          •  •  •
      8 And under this head ye are made afree, and there is bno other head whereby ye can be made free. There is no other cname given whereby salvation cometh; therefore, I would that ye should take upon you the name of Christ, all you that have entered into the covenant with God that ye should be obedient unto the end of your lives.
  48.   1 And now, king Benjamin thought it was expedient, after having finished speaking to the people, that he should atake the names of all those who had entered into a covenant with God to keep his commandments.
  49.   10 Now I say unto you, if this be the desire of your hearts, what have you against being abaptized in the bname of the Lord, as a witness before him that ye have entered into a ccovenant with him, that ye will serve him and keep his commandments, that he may pour out his Spirit more abundantly upon you?
  50.   31 Yea, they did mourn for their departure, for they knew not whither they had fled. Now they would have gladly joined with them, for they themselves had entered into a acovenant with God to serve him and keep his commandments.
      32 And now since the coming of Ammon, king Limhi had also entered into a covenant with God, and also many of his people, to serve him and keep his commandments. 
    1.   13 And it acame to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.
    2.   20 Thou art my servant; and I covenant with thee that thou shalt have aeternal life; and thou shalt serve me and go forth in my name, and shalt gather together my sheep.
    3.   15 Yea, I say unto you come and fear not, and lay aside every sin, which easily doth abeset you, which doth bind you down to destruction, yea, come and go forth, and show unto your God that ye are willing to repent of your sins and enter into a covenant with him to keep his commandments, and witness it unto him this day by going into the waters of baptism.
    4.   20 And it came to pass that Moroni caused that the work of death should acease again among the people. And he took the weapons of war from the Lamanites; and after they had entered into a bcovenant with him of peace they were suffered to depart into the wilderness.
    5.   22 Now this was the covenant which they made, and they acast their garments at the feet of Moroni, saying: We bcovenant with our God, that we shall be destroyed, even as our brethren in the land northward, if we shall fall into transgression; yea, he may cast us at the feet of our enemies, even as we have cast our garments at thy feet to be trodden under foot, if we shall fall into transgression.
    6.   28 And they did enter into a acovenant one with another, yea, even into that covenant which was given by them of old, which covenant was given and administered by the bdevil, to combine against all righteousness.
            •  •  •
        30 And they did set at defiance the law and the rights of their country; and they did covenant one with another to destroy the governor, and to establish a aking over the land, that the land should no more be at bliberty but should be subject unto kings.
    7.   3 And I have caused you that you should enter into a acovenant with me, that you should not bshow them except to those cpersons to whom I commanded you; and you have no dpower over them except I grant it unto you.
            •  •  •
        28 And now, except he humble himself and acknowledge unto me the things that he has done which are wrong, and covenant with me that he will keep my commandments, and exercise afaith in me, behold, I say unto him, he shall have no such views, for I will grant unto him no views of the things of which I have spoken.
    8.   20 And this shall be my covenant with you, ye shall have it for the land of your inheritance, and for the ainheritance of your children forever, while the earth shall stand, and ye shall possess it again in eternity, no more to pass away.
    9.   39 When men are called unto mine aeverlasting gospel, and covenant with an everlasting covenant, they are accounted as the bsalt of the earth and the savor of men;
    10.   5 For I, the Lord, have decreed in my heart, that inasmuch as any man belonging to the order shall be found a transgressor, or, in other words, shall break the acovenant with which ye are bound, he shall be cursed in his life, and shall be trodden down by whom I will;
    11.   15 Therefore, if a aman marry him a wife in the world, and he marry her not by me nor by my word, and he covenant with her so long as he is in the world and she with him, their covenant and marriage are not of force when they are dead, and when they are out of the world; therefore, they are not bound by any law when they are out of the world.
            •  •  •
        18 And again, verily I say unto you, if a man marry a wife, and make a covenant with her for time and for all eternity, if that acovenant is not by me or by my word, which is my law, and is not sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, through him whom I have anointed and appointed unto this power, then it is not valid neither of force when they are out of the world, because they are not joined by me, saith the Lord, neither by my word; when they are out of the world it cannot be received there, because the angels and the gods are appointed there, by whom they cannot pass; they cannot, therefore, inherit my glory; for my house is a house of order, saith the Lord God.
    12.   49 For aLamech having entered into a covenant with Satan, after the manner of Cain, wherein he became Master Mahan, master of that great secret which was administered unto Cain by Satan; and Irad, the son of Enoch, having known their secret, began to reveal it unto the sons of Adam;
     

No comments:

Post a Comment