Monday, May 13, 2013

Times and seasons

  1.   16 And he said, About this season, according to the atime of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid.
      17 And the awoman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.
  2.   1 To every thing there is a aseason, and a btime to every purpose under the heaven:
  3.   21 And he changeth the atimes and the bseasons: he cremoveth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth dwisdom unto the wise, and eknowledge to them that know understanding:
  4.   12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
  5.   9 Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.
  6.   7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the aseasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
  7.   25 And as he reasoned of righteousness, atemperance, and judgment to come, Felix btrembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.
  8.   1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
  9.   20 And it came to pass that they went forth whither the master had hid the natural branches of the tree, and he said unto the servant: Behold these; and he beheld the afirst that it had bbrought forth much fruit; and he beheld also that it was good. And he said unto the servant: Take of the fruit thereof, and lay it up against the season, that I may preserve it unto mine own self; for behold, said he, this long time have I nourished it, and it hath brought forth much fruit.
          •  •  •
      23 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant: Look hither; behold I have planted another branch of the tree also; and thou knowest that this spot of ground was poorer than the first. But, behold the tree. I have nourished it this long time, and it hath brought forth much fruit; therefore, gather it, and lay it up against the season, that I may preserve it unto mine own self.
          •  •  •
      29 And it came to pass that a along time had passed away, and the Lord of the vineyard said unto his bservant: Come, let us go down into the vineyard, that we may labor again in the vineyard. For behold, the time draweth near, and the cend soon cometh; wherefore, I must lay up fruit against the season, unto mine own self.
          •  •  •
      31 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard did ataste of the fruit, every sort according to its number. And the Lord of the vineyard said: Behold, this long time have we nourished this tree, and I have laid up unto myself against the season much fruit.
          •  •  •
      71 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them: Go to, and alabor in the vineyard, with your might. For behold, this is the blast time that I shall cnourish my vineyard; for the end is nigh at hand, and the season speedily cometh; and if ye labor with your might with me ye shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.
          •  •  •
      76 For behold, for a along time will I lay up of the fruit of my vineyard unto mine own self against the season, which speedily cometh; and for the last time have I nourished my vineyard, and pruned it, and dug about it, and dunged it; wherefore I will lay up unto mine own self of the fruit, for a long time, according to that which I have spoken.
      77 And when the time cometh that evil fruit shall again come into my vineyard, then will I cause the agood and the bad to be gathered; and the good will I preserve unto myself, and the bad will I cast away into its own place. And then cometh the bseason and the end; and my vineyard will I cause to be cburned with dfire.
  10.   4 And it came to pass that as many as did believe him did go forth to a aplace which was called Mormon, having received its name from the king, being in the bborders of the land having been infested, by times or at seasons, by wild beasts.
  11.   42 And again, verily I say unto you, he hath given a alaw unto all things, by which they move in their btimes and their seasons;
          •  •  •
      44 And they give alight to each other in their times and in their seasons, in their minutes, in their hours, in their days, in their weeks, in their months, in their years—all these are bone year with God, but not with man.
          •  •  •
      58 And thus they all received the light of the countenance of their lord, every man in his hour, and in his time, and in his season
          •  •  •
      61 Therefore, unto this parable I will liken all these akingdoms, and the binhabitants thereof—every kingdom in its hour, and in its time, and in its season, even according to the decree which God hath made.
  12.   12 And also that God hath set his hand and seal to change the atimes and seasons, and to blind their bminds, that they may not understand his cmarvelous workings; that he may dprove them also and take them in their own craftiness;
  13.   1 Forasmuch as the Lord has revealed unto me that my enemies, both in Missouri and this State, were again in the pursuit of me; and inasmuch as they pursue me without a acause, and have not the least shadow or coloring of justice or right on their side in the getting up of their prosecutions against me; and inasmuch as their pretensions are all founded in falsehood of the blackest dye, I have thought it expedient and wisdom in me to leave the place for a short season, for my own safety and the safety of this people. I would say to all those with whom I have business, that I have left my baffairs with agents and clerks who will transact all business in a prompt and proper manner, and will see that all my debts are canceled in due time, by turning out property, or otherwise, as the case may require, or as the circumstances may admit of. When I learn that the storm is fully blown over, then I will return to you again.
  14.   4 And the Lord said unto me, by the Urim and Thummim, that Kolob was after the manner of the Lord, according to its atimes and seasons in the revolutions thereof; that one revolution was a bday unto the Lord, after his manner of reckoning, it being one thousand cyears according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest. This is the reckoning of the Lord’s dtime, according to the reckoning of Kolob.
  15.   66 On the 5th day of April, 1829, aOliver Cowdery came to my house, until which time I had never seen him. He stated to me that having been teaching school in the neighborhood where my father resided, and my father being one of those who sent to the school, he went to board for a season at his house, and while there the family related to him the circumstances of my having received the plates, and accordingly he had come to make inquiries of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment