Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"Now, verily I say unto you"

  1.   38 And now, verily I say unto you, that an account of those things that you have written, which have gone out of your hands, is engraven upon the aplates of Nephi;
  2.   36 And now, verily I say unto you, and what I say unto one I say unto all, be of good acheer, blittle children; for I am in your cmidst, and I have not dforsaken you;
  3.   22 And now, verily I say unto you, that as I said that I would make known my will unto you, behold I will make it known unto you, anot by the way of commandment, for there are many who observe not to keep my commandments.
          •  •  •
      55 And now behold, verily I say unto you, I, the Lord, am not pleased with my servant aSidney Rigdon; he bexalted himself in his heart, and received not counsel, but cgrieved the Spirit;
  4.   8 And now, verily I say unto you, my servant aNewel K. Whitney is the man who shall be appointed and ordained unto this power. This is the will of the Lord your God, your Redeemer. Even so. Amen.
          •  •  •
      16 And now, verily I say unto you, that as every elder in this part of the vineyard must give an account of his stewardship unto the bishop in this part of the vineyard—
          •  •  •
      19 And now, verily I say unto you, let every elder who shall give an account unto the bishop of the church in this part of the vineyard be arecommended by the church or churches, in which he labors, that he may render himself and his accounts approved in all things.
  5.   3 Now, verily I say unto you my servants, Joseph Smith, Jun., and Sidney Rigdon, saith the Lord, it is aexpedient to btranslate again;
  6.   7 And now, verily I say unto you, I, the Lord, will not lay any asin to your charge; go your ways and sin no more; but unto that soul who sinneth shall the bformer sins return, saith the Lord your God.
          •  •  •
      22 And now, verily I say unto you, and this is wisdom, make unto yourselves friends with the amammon of unrighteousness, and they will not destroy you.
  7.   14 Now, verily I say unto you, that through the aredemption which is made for you is brought to pass the resurrection from the dead.
  8.   12 And now, verily I say unto you, I give unto you a commandment that you continue in the aministry and presidency.
          •  •  •
      19 Now, verily I say unto you, let there be a aplace provided, as soon as it is possible, for the family of thy counselor and scribe, even Frederick G. Williams.
  9.   21 And now, verily I say unto you, I was in the abeginning with the Father, and am the bFirstborn;
  10.   4 And now, verily I say unto you concerning the alaws of the land, it is my will that my people should observe to do all things whatsoever I command them.
          •  •  •
      28 And now, verily I say unto you, if that enemy shall escape my vengeance, that he be not brought into judgment before me, then ye shall see to it that ye awarn him in my name, that he come no more upon you, neither upon your family, even your children’s children unto the third and fourth generation.
  11.   6 And now, verily I say unto you, that it is not expedient that you should go until your children are aprovided for, and sent up kindly unto the bishop of Zion.
  12.   72 Now, verily I say unto you, let all the churches gather together all their moneys; let these things be done in their time, but not in ahaste; and observe to have all things prepared before you.
  13.   19 And now, verily I say unto you, concerning the aproperties of the border
  14.   20 And now, verily I say unto you, a commandment I give unto you, that as many as have come up hither, that can stay in the region round about, let them stay;

No comments:

Post a Comment