Saturday, May 25, 2013

Upon the servant

  1.   16 Make thy face to ashine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.
  2.   135 Make thy face to ashine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.
  3.   31 And now I, Nephi, being a man large in stature, and also having received much astrength of the Lord, therefore I did seize upon the servant of Laban, and held him, that he should not flee.
  4.   12 And now it came to pass that Alma took Helam, he being one of the first, and went and stood forth in the water, and cried, saying: O Lord, pour out thy Spirit upon thy servant, that he may do this work with holiness of heart.
  5.   17 Wherefore, I the Lord, aknowing the calamity which should come upon the binhabitants of the earth, ccalled upon my dservant Joseph Smith, Jun., and espake unto him from heaven, and gave him fcommandments;
  6.   5 Your eyes have been upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and his alanguage you have known, and his imperfections you have known; and you have sought in your hearts knowledge that you might express beyond his language; this you also know.
  7.   22 And this stewardship and blessing, I, the Lord, confer upon my servant Sidney Rigdon for a blessing upon him, and his seed after him;

No comments:

Post a Comment