Saturday, June 6, 2015

Will destroy

  1.   7 And the Lord said, I will adestroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
          •  •  •
      13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with aviolence through them; and, behold, I will bdestroy them cwith the earth.
  2.   4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to arain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
  3.   28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.
          •  •  •
      31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty’s sake.
      32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be aangry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will bnot destroy it for ten’s sake.
  4.   13 For we will destroy this place, because the acry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.
      14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, aget you bout of this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that cmocked unto his sons in law.
  5.   27 I will send my afear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.
  6.   30 And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
  7.   30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
  8.   2 And Israel vowed a avow unto the Lord, and said, If thou wilt indeed deliver this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities.
  9.   3 The Lord thy God, he will go over before thee, and he will destroy these nations from before thee, and thou shalt apossess them: and Joshua, he shall go over before thee, as the Lord hath said.
  10.   7 And, behold, the whole family is risen against thine handmaid, and they said, Deliver him that smote his brother, that we may kill him, for the life of his brother whom he slew; and we will destroy the heir also: and so they shall quench my coal which is left, and shall not leave to my husband neither name nor remainder upon the earth.
  11.   7 And when the Lord saw that they humbled themselves, the word of the Lord came to Shemaiah, saying, They have humbled themselves; therefore I will not destroy them, but I will grant them some deliverance; and my wrath shall not be poured out upon Jerusalem by the hand of Shishak.
  12.   8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.
  13.   10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them.
      11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
      12 They compassed me about like abees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.
  14.   20 The Lord apreserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
  15.   25 The Lord will destroy the house of the aproud: but he will establish the border of the bwidow.
  16.   3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to athem that have bfamiliar spirits, and to the wizards.
  17.   7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the avail that is spread over all nations.
  18.   14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and arefrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will bdestroy and devour at once.
  19.   7 And I will afan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bbereave them of children, I will destroy my people, since they return not from their ways.
  20.   9 Behold, I will asend and take all the families of the north, saith the Lord, and bNebuchadrezzar the king of cBabylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly ddestroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.
  21.   8 Egypt riseth up like aa flood, and his waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up, and will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof.
  22.   9 If grapegatherers come to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? if athieves by night, they will destroy till they have enough.
          •  •  •
      38 And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the Lord.
  23.   20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
  24.   3 And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord God; Thus saith the Lord God to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.
  25.   9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.
  26.   7 Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.
  27.   16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
  28.   13 Thus saith the Lord God; I will also destroy the aidols, and I will cause their images to cease out of bNoph; and there shall be no more a cprince of the land of Egypt: and I will put a fear in the land of Egypt.
  29.   13 I will destroy also all the beasts thereof from beside the great waters; neither shall the foot of man trouble them any more, nor the hoofs of beasts trouble them.
  30.   16 I will seek that which was alost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was bsick: but I will destroy the cfat and the strong; I will feed them with djudgment.
  31.   12 And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beasts of the field shall eat them.
  32.   5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the aprophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.
  33.   8 Behold, the aeyes of the Lord God are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will bdestroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly cdestroy the house of Jacob, saith the Lord.
  34.   10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will cut off thy ahorses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:
          •  •  •
      14 And I will pluck up thy agroves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.
  35.   5 Woe unto the inhabitants of the asea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the Lord is against you; O Canaan, the land of the bPhilistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.
  36.   22 And I will aoverthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen; and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the bhorses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his cbrother.
  37.   41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his avineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
  38.   58 We heard him say, I will destroy this atemple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.
  39.   19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the aunderstanding of the bprudent.
  40.   30 Nevertheless, thou beholdest that the Gentiles who have gone forth out of captivity, and have been lifted up by the power of God above all other nations, upon the face of the land which is choice above all other lands, which is the land that the Lord God hath covenanted with thy father that his seed should have for the aland of their inheritance; wherefore, thou seest that the Lord God will not suffer that the Gentiles will utterly destroy the bmixture of thy cseed, which are among thy brethren.
  41.   14 And behold, according to the words of the prophet, the Messiah will set himself again the asecond time to recover them; wherefore, he will bmanifest himself unto them in power and great glory, unto the cdestruction of their enemies, when that day cometh when they shall believe in him; and none will he destroy that believe in him.
  42.   22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces; and her time is near to come, and her day shall not be prolonged. For I will destroy her speedily; yea, for I will be merciful unto my people, but the wicked shall perish.
  43.   10 For the atime speedily cometh that the Lord God shall cause a great bdivision among the people, and the wicked will he cdestroy; and he will dspare his people, yea, even if it so be that he must edestroy the wicked by fire.
  44.   6 And now, this commandment they observe to keep; wherefore, because of this observance, in keeping this commandment, the Lord God will not destroy them, but will be amerciful unto them; and one day they shall bbecome a blessed people.
  45.   8 And it shall come to pass that except they repent I will utterly adestroy them from off the face of the earth; yet they shall leave a brecord behind them, and I will preserve them for other nations which shall possess the land; yea, even this will I do that I may discover the abominations of this people to other nations. And many things did Abinadi prophesy against this people.
      9 And it came to pass that they were angry with him; and they took him and carried him bound before the king, and said unto the king: Behold, we have brought a man before thee who has prophesied evil concerning thy people, and saith that God will destroy them.
  46.   7 And now the king cried out in the anguish of his soul, saying: Gideon, aspare me, for the Lamanites are upon us, and they will destroy us; yea, they will destroy my people.
  47.   23 And he enacteth laws, and sendeth them forth among his people, yea, laws after the manner of his own wickedness; and whosoever doth not obey his laws he acauseth to be destroyed; and whosoever doth rebel against him he will send his armies against them to war, and if he can he will destroy them; and thus an unrighteous bking doth pervert the ways of all righteousness.
  48.   59 For what shepherd is there among you having many sheep doth not watch over them, that the wolves enter not and devour his flock? And behold, if a wolf enter his aflock doth he not drive him out? Yea, and at the last, if he can, he will destroy him.
  49.   16 And behold, I am sent to acommand thee that thou return to the city of Ammonihah, and preach again unto the people of the city; yea, preach unto them. Yea, say unto them, except they repent the Lord God will bdestroy them.
  50.   12 Behold, now I say unto you that he commandeth you to repent; and except ye repent, ye can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God. But behold, this is not all—he has commanded you to repent, or he will utterly adestroy you from off the face of the earth; yea, he will visit you in his banger, and in his cfierce anger he will not turn away.
     
  51.   24 And the chief judge stood before them, and smote them again, and said unto them: If ye have the apower of God deliver yourselves from these bands, and then we will believe that the Lord will destroy this people according to your words.
  52.   6 But the king said unto them: Behold, the Nephites will destroy us, because of the many murders and sins we have committed against them.
  53.   25 I will abring forth out of darkness unto light all their secret works and their abominations; and except they repent I will bdestroy them from off the face of the earth; and I will bring to light all their secrets and abominations, unto every nation that shall hereafter possess the land.
  54.   31 And they cried unto us, saying—Behold, the armies of the Lamanites are marching towards the city of Cumeni; and behold, they will fall upon them, yea, and will destroy our people.
  55.   17 And now behold, saith the Lord, concerning the people of the Nephites: If they will not repent, and observe to do my will, I will utterly adestroy them, saith the Lord, because of their unbelief notwithstanding the many mighty works which I have done among them; and as surely as the Lord liveth shall these things be, saith the Lord.
  56.   14 Yea, wo be unto the Gentiles except they arepent; for it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Father, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy bchariots;
          •  •  •
      18 And I will pluck up thy agroves out of the midst of thee; so will I destroy thy cities.
  57.   21 And he that shall breathe out awrath and bstrifes against the work of the Lord, and against the ccovenant people of the Lord who are the house of Israel, and shall say: We will destroy the work of the Lord, and the Lord will not remember his covenant which he hath made unto the house of Israel—the same is in danger to be hewn down and cast into the fire;
  58.   19 Therefore we will destroy him, and also the work; and we will do this that we may not be ashamed in the end, and that we may get aglory of the world.
  59.   22 And now, verily I say unto you, and this is wisdom, make unto yourselves friends with the amammon of unrighteousness, and they will not destroy you.
  60.   54 And I command mine handmaid, Emma Smith, to abide and acleave unto my servant Joseph, and to none else. But if she will not abide this commandment she shall be bdestroyed, saith the Lord; for I am the Lord thy God, and will destroy her if she abide not in my law.
          •  •  •
      64 And again, verily, verily, I say unto you, if any man have a wife, who holds the keys of this power, and he teaches unto her the law of my priesthood, as pertaining to these things, then shall she believe and administer unto him, or she shall be destroyed, saith the Lord your God; for I will destroy her; for I will magnify my name upon all those who receive and abide in my law.
  61.   26 And the Lord said: I will adestroy man whom I have created, from the face of the earth, both man and beast, and the creeping things, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth Noah that I have created them, and that I have made them; and he hath called upon me; for they have sought his blife.
          •  •  •
      30 And God said unto Noah: The end of all flesh is come before me, for the earth is filled with violence, and behold I will adestroy all flesh from off the earth.
  62.  

No comments:

Post a Comment