Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Impart unto

  1.   11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two acoats, let him bimpart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
  2.   11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual agift, to the end ye may be established;
  3.   17 Perhaps thou shalt asay: The man has brought upon himself his misery; therefore I will stay my hand, and will not give unto him of my food, nor impart unto him of my substance that he may not suffer, for his punishments are just—
  4.   17 Now there was a great number of women, more than there was of men; therefore king Limhi commanded that every man should aimpart to the support of the bwidows and their children, that they might not perish with hunger; and this they did because of the greatness of their number that had been slain.
  5.   20 And the man said unto him: I am a Nephite, and I know that thou art a holy prophet of God, for thou art the man whom an aangel said in a vision: Thou shalt receive. Therefore, go with me into my house and I will impart unto thee of my bfood; and I know that thou wilt be a blessing unto me and my house.
  6.   13 Verily, verily, I say unto you, I will impart unto you of my Spirit, which shall aenlighten your bmind, which shall fill your soul with cjoy;
  7.   30 And behold, thou wilt remember the apoor, and bconsecrate of thy properties for their csupport that which thou hast to impart unto them, with a covenant and a deed which cannot be broken.
  8.   2 And inasmuch as ye have lands, ye shall aimpart to the beastern brethren;
  9.   43 Nevertheless, let him impart all the money which he can impart, to be sent up unto the land of Zion.
  10.   123 See that ye alove one another; cease to be bcovetous; learn to impart one to another as the gospel requires.

No comments:

Post a Comment