Friday, June 12, 2015

Angel said

  1.   13 But the angel said unto him, aFear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a bson, and thou shalt call his name John.
          •  •  •
      19 And the aangel answering said unto him, I am bGabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
          •  •  •
      30 And the angel said unto her, aFear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
  2.   10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you agood tidings of great bjoy, which shall be to all people.
  3.   8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
  4.   9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
  5.   7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
  6.   21 And the angel said unto me: Behold the aLamb of God, yea, even the bSon of the Eternal cFather! Knowest thou the meaning of the dtree which thy father saw?
          •  •  •
      26 And the angel said unto me again: Look and behold the acondescension of God!
  7.   1 And it came to pass that the angel said unto me: Look, and behold thy seed, and also the seed of thy brethren. And I looked and beheld the aland of promise; and I beheld multitudes of people, yea, even as it were in number as many as the bsand of the sea.
          •  •  •
      11 And the angel said unto me: Look! And I looked, and beheld athree generations pass away in righteousness; and their garments were white even like unto the Lamb of God. And the angel said unto me: These are made white in the blood of the Lamb, because of their faith in him.
          •  •  •
      14 And the angel said unto me: Behold thy seed, and also the seed of thy brethren.
          •  •  •
      22 And the angel said unto me: Behold these shall adwindle in unbelief.
  8.   2 And the angel said unto me: What beholdest thou? And I said: I behold many anations and kingdoms.
          •  •  •
      5 And the angel said unto me: Behold the formation of a achurch which is most abominable above all other churches, which bslayeth the saints of God, yea, and tortureth them and bindeth them down, and yoketh them with a cyoke of iron, and bringeth them down into captivity.
          •  •  •
      11 And it came to pass that the angel said unto me: Behold the wrath of God is upon the seed of thy brethren.
          •  •  •
      21 And the angel said unto me: Knowest thou the meaning of the book?
  9.   20 And the angel said unto me: Behold aone of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
  10.   29 And I said unto them that it was a representation of that awful ahell, which the angel said unto me was prepared for the wicked.
  11.   14 And again, the angel said: Behold, the Lord hath aheard the prayers of his people, and also the bprayers of his servant, Alma, who is thy father; for he has cprayed with much faith concerning thee that thou mightest be brought to the dknowledge of the truth; therefore, for this purpose have I come to econvince thee of the power and authority of God, that the fprayers of his servants might be answered according to their faith.
  12.   20 And the man said unto him: I am a Nephite, and I know that thou art a holy prophet of God, for thou art the man whom an aangel said in a vision: Thou shalt receive. Therefore, go with me into my house and I will impart unto thee of my bfood; and I know that thou wilt be a blessing unto me and my house.
  13.   8 And it came to pass that I obeyed the voice of the angel, and returned towards my house. And as I was going thither I found the aman whom the angel said unto me: Thou shalt receive into thy house—and behold it was this same man who has been speaking unto you concerning the things of God.
      9 And the angel said unto me he is a aholy man; wherefore I know he is a holy man because it was said by an angel of God.
  14.   53 But behold, the devil hath adeceived me; for he bappeared unto me in the cform of an angel, and said unto me: Go and reclaim this people, for they have all gone astray after an unknown God. And he said unto me: There is dno God; yea, and he taught me that which I should say. And I have taught his words; and I taught them because they were pleasing unto the ecarnal mind; and I taught them, even until I had much success, insomuch that I verily believed that they were true; and for this cause I withstood the truth, even until I have brought this great fcurse upon me.
  15.   28 And the angel said unto me that many shall see greater things than these, to the intent that they might believe that athese signs and these wonders should come to pass upon all the face of this land, to the intent that there should be no cause for unbelief among the children of men—

No comments:

Post a Comment