Friday, June 5, 2015

Command thee

  1.   11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
          •  •  •
      17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy awife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: bcursed is the ground for thy sake; in csorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
  2.   8 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice according to that which I command thee.
  3.   2 Thou shalt speak all that I acommand thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel out of his land.
  4.   23 If thou shalt do this thing, and God command thee so, then thou shalt be able to endure, and all this people shall also go to their place in peace.
  5.   15 Thou shalt keep the afeast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month bAbib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me cempty:)
  6.   35 And thus shalt thou do unto Aaron, and to his sons, according to all things which I have commanded thee: aseven days shalt thou bconsecrate them.
  7.   6 And I, behold, I have given with him Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan: and in the hearts of all that are awise hearted I have put bwisdom, that they may make all that I have commanded thee;
          •  •  •
      11 And the aanointing oil, and sweet bincense for the holy place: according to all that I have commanded thee shall they do.
  8.   11 aObserve thou that which I command thee this day: behold, I bdrive out before thee the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite.
          •  •  •
      18 ¶ The afeast of bunleavened bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, as I commanded thee, in the ctime of the month dAbib: for in the emonth Abib thou camest out from Egypt.
  9.   40 Thou shalt akeep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest bprolong thy cdays upon the dearth, which the Lord thy God giveth thee, for ever.
  10.   12 Keep the asabbath day to sanctify it, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee.
          •  •  •
      15 And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
      16 ¶ aHonour thy father and thy mother, as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
  11.   2 That thou mightest fear the Lord thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be aprolonged.
          •  •  •
      6 And these awords, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine bheart:
          •  •  •
      17 Ye shall adiligently keep the bcommandments of the Lord your God, and his testimonies, and his statutes, which he hath commanded thee.
  12.   11 Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the ajudgments, which I bcommand thee this day, to do them.
  13.   1 All the commandments which I acommand thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.
          •  •  •
      11 Beware that thou aforget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his bjudgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:
  14.   13 To keep the acommandments of the Lord, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy bgood?
  15.   14 But in the aplace which the Lord shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee.
          •  •  •
      21 If the place which the Lord thy God hath chosen to put his name there be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the Lord hath given thee, as I have commanded thee, and thou shalt eat in thy gates whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.
          •  •  •
      28 Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go awell with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the Lord thy God.
  16.   5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to adeath; because he hath spoken to bturn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to cthrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
          •  •  •
      18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the Lord thy God.
  17.   5 Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.
          •  •  •
      11 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine ahand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.
          •  •  •
      15 And thou shalt aremember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the Lord thy God redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing to day.
  18.   7 Wherefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt separate three cities for thee.
          •  •  •
      9 If thou shalt keep all these commandments to do them, which I command thee this day, to love the Lord thy God, and to awalk ever in his ways; then shalt thou add three cities more for thee, beside these three:
  19.   17 But thou shalt utterly adestroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:
  20.   18 But thou shalt remember that thou wast a abondman in Egypt, and the Lord thy God redeemed thee thence: therefore I command thee to do this thing.
          •  •  •
      22 And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt: therefore I command thee to do this thing.
  21.   16 ¶ This day the Lord thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and ajudgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine bheart, and with all thy soul.
  22.   10 Thou shalt therefore obey the voice of the Lord thy God, and do his commandments and his statutes, which I command thee this day.
  23.   1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt ahearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on bhigh above all nations of the earth:
          •  •  •
      13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
      14 And thou shalt not go aaside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other bgods to serve them.
      15 ¶ But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not ahearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these bcurses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
          •  •  •
      45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
  24.   2 And shalt areturn unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
          •  •  •
      8 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the Lord, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.
          •  •  •
      11 ¶ For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not ahidden from thee, neither is it far off.
          •  •  •
      16 In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to awalk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his bjudgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
  25.   7 Only be thou strong and very acourageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: bturn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest cprosper whithersoever thou goest.
          •  •  •
      9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the aLord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
  26.   6 All the inhabitants of the hill country from Lebanon unto Misrephoth-maim, and all the Sidonians, them will I drive out from before the children of Israel: only adivide thou it by lot unto the Israelites for an inheritance, as I have commanded thee.
  27.   13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the Lord thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the Lord have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.
      14 But now thy akingdom shall not continue: the Lord hath bsought him a cman after his own dheart, and the Lord hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the Lord commanded thee.
  28.   2 And David said unto Ahimelech the priest, The king hath commanded me a business, and hath said unto me, Let no man know any thing of the business whereabout I send thee, and what I have commanded thee: and I have appointed my servants to such and such a place.
  29.   4 And if thou wilt awalk before me, as bDavid thy father walked, in cintegrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments:
  30.   11 Wherefore the Lord said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my acovenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the bkingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.
          •  •  •
      38 And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt awalk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant bdid; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure chouse, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.
  31.   21 And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Forasmuch as thou hast adisobeyed the mouth of the Lord, and hast not kept the commandment which the Lord thy God commanded thee,
  32.   17 And as for thee, if thou wilt awalk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;
  33.   1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and ahide my commandments with thee;
  34.   1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
  35.   7 ¶ But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall asend thee, and whatsoever I bcommand thee thou shalt cspeak.
          •  •  •
      17 ¶ Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.
  36.   6 And it came to pass after many days, that the Lord said unto me, Arise, go to Euphrates, and take the girdle from thence, which I commanded thee to hide there.
  37.   2 Thus saith the Lord; Stand in the court of the Lord’s house, and speak unto all the cities of Judah, which come to worship in the Lord’s house, all the words that I command thee to speak unto them; adiminish not a word:
  38.   21 ¶ Go up against the land of Merathaim, even against it, and against the inhabitants of Pekod: waste and utterly destroy after them, saith the Lord, and do according to all that I have commanded thee.
  39.   14 And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.
  40.   33 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.
  41.   18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the aspirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
  42.   5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
  43.   1 For behold, it came to pass that the Lord spake unto my father, yea, even in a dream, and said unto him: Blessed art thou Lehi, because of the things which thou hast done; and because thou hast been faithful and declared unto this people the things which I commanded thee, behold, they seek to atake away thy blife.
  44.   22 Wherefore, when thou hast read the words which I have commanded thee, and obtained the awitnesses which I have promised unto thee, then shalt thou seal up the book again, and hide it up unto me, that I may preserve the words which thou hast not read, until I shall see fit in mine own bwisdom to creveal all things unto the children of men.
  45.   22 And even at this time, when thou shalt have taught thy people the things which the Lord thy God hath commanded thee, even then are they found no more blameless in the sight of God, only according to the words which I have spoken unto thee.
  46.   16 And behold, I am sent to acommand thee that thou return to the city of Ammonihah, and preach again unto the people of the city; yea, preach unto them. Yea, say unto them, except they repent the Lord God will bdestroy them.
  47.   30 And if this be the case, behold, I say unto thee Joseph, when thou hast translated a few more pages thou shalt stop for a season, even until I command thee again; then thou mayest translate again.
          •  •  •
      34 Yea, for this cause I have said: Stop, and astand still until I command thee, and I will bprovide means whereby thou mayest accomplish the thing which I have commanded thee.
  48.   25 And again, I command thee that thou shalt not acovet thy bneighbor’s cwife; nor seek thy neighbor’s life.
      26 And again, I command thee that thou shalt not acovet thine own property, but impart it freely to the printing of the Book of Mormon, which contains the btruth and the word of God—
          •  •  •
      28 And again, I command thee that thou shalt apray bvocally as well as in thy heart; yea, before the world as well as in secret, in public as well as in private.
  49.   17 And I, the Lord God, said unto Adam: Who told thee thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldst not eat, if so thou shouldst surely adie?
          •  •  •
      23 And unto Adam, I, the Lord God, said: Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the fruit of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying—Thou shalt not eat of it, acursed shall be the ground for thy sake; in bsorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.
  50.   32 And the Lord said unto Enoch: Go forth and do as I have commanded thee, and no man shall pierce thee. Open thy amouth, and it shall be filled, and I will give thee utterance, for all flesh is in my hands, and I will do as seemeth me good.

No comments:

Post a Comment