Saturday, June 20, 2015

Blessed house

  1.   27 And he said, Blessed be the aLord God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of his bmercy and his truth: I being in the way, the Lord cled me to the house of my master’s brethren.
          •  •  •
      31 And he said, Come in, thou ablessed of the Lord; wherefore standest thou without? for I have prepared the house, and room for the camels.
  2.   30 For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the Lord hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also?
  3.   5 And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s asake; and the blessing of the Lord was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.
  4.   7 And there ye shall eat before the Lord your God, and ye shall arejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the Lord thy God hath blessed thee.
  5.   11 And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obed-edom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obed-edom, and all his household.
      12 ¶ And it was told king David, saying, The Lord hath blessed the house of Obed-edom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the aark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obed-edom into the city of David with gladness.
          •  •  •
      20 ¶ Then David returned to abless his household. And bMichal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, How glorious was the king of Israel to day, who cuncovered himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly uncovereth himself!
  6.   29 Therefore now let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may continue for ever before thee: for thou, O Lord God, hast spoken it: and with thy blessing let the house of thy servant be blessed for ever.
  7.   14 And the ark of God remained with the family of Obed-edom in his house three months. And the Lord ablessed the house of Obed-edom, and all that he had.
  8.   43 And all the people departed every man to his house: and David returned to abless his house.
  9.   27 Now therefore let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may be before thee for ever: for thou blessest, O Lord, and it shall be blessed for ever.
  10.   12 Huram said moreover, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, that made heaven and earth, who hath given to David the king a wise son, endued with aprudence and understanding, that might build an house for the Lord, and an house for his kingdom.
  11.   10 And Azariah the chief priest of the house of Zadok answered him, and said, Since the people began to bring the offerings into the house of the Lord, we have had enough to eat, and have left plenty: for the Lord hath blessed his people; and that which is left is this great store.
  12.   27 ¶ Blessed be the Lord God of our fathers, which hath put such a thing as this in the king’s heart, to abeautify the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem:
  13.   10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
  14.   4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy acourts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
  15.   4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
  16.   12 The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
  17.   26 aBlessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
  18.   1 Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord, which by anight stand in the house of the Lord.
  19.   19 Bless the Lord, O house of Israel: bless the Lord, O house of Aaron:
      20 Bless the Lord, O house of Levi: ye that fear the Lord, bless the Lord.
  20.   33 ¶ The acurse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
  21.   30 And the first of all the afirstfruits of all things, and every boblation of all, of every sort of your oblations, shall be the priest’s: ye shall also give unto the priest the first of your cdough, that he may cause the blessing to rest in thine house.
  22.   13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a acurse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I bsave you, and ye shall be a cblessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.
  23.   10 Bring ye all the atithes into the storehouse, that there may be bmeat in mine house, and cprove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not dopen you the ewindows of heaven, and pour you out a fblessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
  24.   35 Behold, your house is left unto you adesolate: and verily I say unto you, bYe shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, cBlessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
  25.   2 And harden not their hearts against the Lamb of God, they shall be numbered among the seed of thy father; yea, they shall be anumbered among the house of Israel; and they shall be a bblessed people upon the cpromised land forever; they shall be no more brought down into captivity; and the house of Israel shall no more be confounded.
  26.   18 Wherefore, our father hath not spoken of our seed alone, but also of all the house of Israel, pointing to the covenant which should be fulfilled in the latter days; which covenant the Lord made to our father Abraham, saying: In thy aseed shall all the kindreds of the earth be bblessed.
  27.   9 And it shall also be of aworth unto the Gentiles; and not only unto the Gentiles but bunto all the chouse of Israel, unto the making known of the dcovenants of the Father of heaven unto Abraham, saying: In thy eseed shall all the kindreds of the earth be fblessed.
  28.   18 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, thus saith our God: I will afflict thy seed by the hand of the Gentiles; nevertheless, I will asoften the hearts of the bGentiles, that they shall be like unto a father to them; wherefore, the Gentiles shall be cblessed and dnumbered among the house of Israel.
  29.   20 And the man said unto him: I am a Nephite, and I know that thou art a holy prophet of God, for thou art the man whom an aangel said in a vision: Thou shalt receive. Therefore, go with me into my house and I will impart unto thee of my bfood; and I know that thou wilt be a blessing unto me and my house.
          •  •  •
      22 And it came to pass that Alma ate bread and was filled; and he ablessed Amulek and his house, and he gave thanks unto God.
  30.   7 As I was journeying to see a very near kindred, behold an aangel of the Lord appeared unto me and said: Amulek, return to thine own house, for thou shalt feed a prophet of the Lord; yea, a holy man, who is a chosen man of God; for he has bfasted many days because of the sins of this people, and he is an hungered, and thou shalt creceive him into thy house and feed him, and he shall bless thee and thy house; and the blessing of the Lord shall rest upon thee and thy house.
          •  •  •
      11 For behold, he hath ablessed mine house, he hath blessed me, and my women, and my children, and my father and my kinsfolk; yea, even all my kindred hath he blessed, and the blessing of the Lord hath rested upon us according to the words which he spake.
  31.   21 Surely he hath ablessed the house of bJacob, and hath been cmerciful unto the seed of Joseph.
  32.   25 And behold, ye are the achildren of the prophets; and ye are of the house of Israel; and ye are of the bcovenant which the Father made with your fathers, saying unto Abraham: And cin thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
          •  •  •
      27 And after that ye were blessed then fulfilleth the Father the covenant which he made with Abraham, saying: aIn thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed—unto the pouring out of the Holy Ghost through me upon the Gentiles, which bblessing upon the cGentiles shall make them mighty above all, unto the dscattering of my people, O house of Israel.
  33.   10 Bring ye all the atithes into the storehouse, that there may be bmeat in my house; and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open you the cwindows of heaven, and pour you out a dblessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
  34.   10 And now behold, this I speak unto their seed, and also to the Gentiles who have care for the house of Israel, that realize and know from whence their blessings come.
  35.   37 And may the Lord Jesus Christ grant that their prayers may be answered according to their faith; and may God the Father remember the covenant which he hath made with the house of Israel; and may he bless them forever, through faith on the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
  36.   10 And then cometh the New Jerusalem; and blessed are they who dwell therein, for it is they whose garments are awhite through the blood of the Lamb; and they are they who are numbered among the remnant of the seed of Joseph, who were of the house of Israel.
  37.   19 And in whatsoever house ye enter, and they receive you, leave your blessing upon that house.
  38.   9 Therefore ye shall ordain him unto this blessing, and he shall seek diligently to take away aincumbrances that are upon the house named among you, that he may dwell therein. Even so. Amen.
  39.   61 And this shall be my seal and ablessing upon you—a faithful and bwise steward in the midst of mine house, a cruler in my kingdom.
  40.   46 And I will multiply blessings upon the house of my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., inasmuch as he is faithful, even a multiplicity of blessings.
  41.   21 And when thy people atransgress, any of them, they may speedily repent and return unto thee, and find favor in thy sight, and be restored to the blessings which thou hast ordained to be poured out upon those who shall breverence thee in thy house.
  42.   9 Yea the hearts of thousands and tens of thousands shall greatly rejoice in consequence of the ablessings which shall be poured out, and the bendowment with which my servants have been endowed in this house.
      10 And the fame of this house shall spread to foreign lands; and this is the beginning of the blessing which shall be apoured out upon the heads of my people. Even so. Amen.
  43.   21 I therefore say unto you, I seal upon his head the office of a bishopric, like unto my aservant Edward Partridge, that he may receive the consecrations of mine house, that he may administer blessings upon the heads of the poor of my people, saith the Lord. Let no man despise my servant George, for he shall honor me.
          •  •  •
      55 And again, verily I say unto you, I command you again to build a ahouse to my name, even in this place, that you may bprove yourselves unto me that ye are cfaithful in all things whatsoever I command you, that I may bless you, and crown you with honor, immortality, and eternal life.
  44.   55 But if she will not abide this commandment, then shall my servant Joseph do all things for her, even as he hath said; and I will bless him and multiply him and give unto him an ahundredfold in this world, of fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, houses and lands, wives and children, and crowns of beternal lives in the eternal worlds.
  45.   11 And if ye do this with a pure heart, in all faithfulness, ye shall be blessed; you shall be ablessed in your flocks, and in your herds, and in your fields, and in your houses, and in your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment