Friday, June 19, 2015

Set before

  1.   8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.
  2.   33 And there was set meat before him to eat: but he said, I will not eat, until I have told mine errand. And he said, Speak on.
  3.   9 I will be surety for him; of my hand shalt thou require him: if I bring him not unto thee, and set him before thee, then let me bear the ablame for ever:
  4.   7 And Joseph brought in Jacob his father, and set him before Pharaoh: and Jacob blessed Pharaoh.
  5.   20 And he blessed them that day, saying, aIn thee shall Israel bbless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set cEphraim before Manasseh.
  6.   1 Now these are the ajudgments which thou shalt set before them.
  7.   16 And the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord:
  8.   19 And aset him before Eleazar the priest, and before all the congregation; and give him a charge in their sight.
          •  •  •
      22 And Moses did as the Lord commanded him: and he took Joshua, and set him before Eleazar the priest, and before all the congregation:
  9.   8 And what nation is there so great, that hath astatutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
          •  •  •
      44 ¶ And this is the law which Moses set before the children of Israel:
  10.   26 ¶ Behold, I set before you this day a ablessing and a bcurse;
          •  •  •
      32 And ye shall observe to do all the statutes and judgments which I set before you this day.
  11.   10 And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O Lord, hast given me. And thou shalt set it before the Lord thy God, and worship before the Lord thy God:
  12.   1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the ablessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,
          •  •  •
      15 ¶ See, I have set before thee this day alife and good, and death and bevil;
          •  •  •
      19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and acursing: therefore bchoose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
  13.   18 Depart not hence, I pray thee, until I come unto thee, and bring forth my present, and set it before thee. And he said, I will tarry until thou come again.
  14.   24 And the cook took up the ashoulder, and that which was upon it, and set it before Saul. And Samuel said, Behold that which is left! set it before thee, and eat: for unto this time hath it been kept for thee since I said, I have invited the people. So Saul did eat with Samuel that day.
  15.   20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his aapparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.
  16.   6 But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve aother gods, and worship them:
  17.   43 And his servitor said, What, should I set this before an hundred men? He said again, Give the people, that they may eat: for thus saith the Lord, They shall eat, and shall leave thereof.
      44 So he set it before them, and they did eat, and aleft thereof, according to the word of the Lord.
  18.   19 But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;
  19.   12 And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.
  20.   3 For astrangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
  21.   14 O God, the aproud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
  22.   2 Let my aprayer be set forth before thee as bincense; and the lifting up of my hands as the cevening sacrifice.
  23.   25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
  24.   13 And the Lord saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not aobeyed my voice, neither walked therein;
  25.   8 ¶ And unto this people thou shalt say, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I set before you the way of alife, and the way of death.
  26.   1 The Lord shewed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the Lord, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of aJehoiakim king of Judah, and the bprinces of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to cBabylon.
  27.   4 And thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord; If ye will not ahearken to me, to bwalk in my claw, which I have set before you,
  28.   5 And I set before the sons of the house of the Rechabites pots full of wine, and cups, and I said unto them, Drink ye wine.
  29.   10 They are not ahumbled even unto this day, neither have they bfeared, nor walked in my law, nor in my statutes, that I set before you and before your fathers.
  30.   19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine aflour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord God.
  31.   24 And they shall come against thee with chariots, wagons, and wheels, and with an assembly of people, which shall set against thee buckler and shield and helmet round about: and I will set judgment before them, and they shall ajudge thee according to their judgments.
  32.   10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to awalk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
  33.   41 And when he had taken the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the loaves, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the two fishes divided he among them all.
  34.   6 And he commanded the people to sit down on the ground: and he took the seven loaves, and gave thanks, and brake, and gave to his disciples to set before them; and they did set them before the people.
  35.   16 Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude.
  36.   8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they areceive you, eat such things as are set before you:
  37.   6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?
  38.   27 And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,
  39.   6 Whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they alaid their bhands on them.
  40.   34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.
  41.   30 On the morrow, because he would have known the certainty wherefore he was aaccused of the Jews, he loosed him from his bands, and commanded the chief priests and all their council to appear, and brought Paul down, and set him before them.
  42.   27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a afeast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.
  43.   18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to alie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for brefuge to lay hold upon the chope set before us:
  44.   1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the asin which doth so easily bbeset us, and let us run with cpatience the race that is set before us,
      2 Looking unto Jesus the aauthor and bfinisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him cendured the cross, despising the dshame, and is set down at the right hand of the ethrone of God.
  45.   8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
  46.   10 Wherefore, ye shall remember your achildren, how that ye have grieved their hearts because of the bexample that ye have set before them; and also, remember that ye may, because of your filthiness, bring your children unto destruction, and their sins be heaped upon your heads at the last day.
  47.   21 And it came to pass that the man received him into his house; and the man was called Amulek; and he brought forth bread and meat and set before Alma.
  48.   8 Therefore repent, and be baptized in the name of Jesus, and lay hold upon the agospel of Christ, which shall be set before you, not only in this record but also in the record which shall come unto the Gentiles bfrom the Jews, which record shall come from the Gentiles cunto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment