Sunday, June 21, 2015

I have been called

  1.   11 All the king’s servants, and the people of the king’s provinces, do know, that whosoever, whether man or woman, shall come unto the king into the inner acourt, who is not called, there is one law of his to put him to bdeath, except such to whom the king shall hold out the golden csceptre, that he may live: but I have not been called to come in unto the king these thirty days.
  2.   24 And behold, I have been called to preach the word of God among all this people, according to the spirit of revelation and prophecy; and I was in this land and they would not receive me, but they acast me out and I was about to set my back towards this land forever.
  3.   6 Now, seeing that I know these things, why should I desire more than to aperform the work to which I have been called?
  4.   13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been acalled of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment