Thursday, June 25, 2015

Take them in

  1.   27 And when aAbner was returned to Hebron, Joab took him aside in the gate to speak with him quietly, and smote him there under the fifth rib, that he died, for the blood of bAsahel his brother.
  2.   12 And aJehoiachin the king of Judah went out to the king of bBabylon, he, and his mother, and his servants, and his princes, and his officers: and the king of Babylon took him in the eighth year of his reign.
  3.   11 I gave thee a king in mine aanger, and btook him away in my wrath.
  4.   35 For I was an ahungred, and ye bgave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a cstranger, and ye took me in:
          •  •  •
      43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
  5.   36 And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them,
  6.   16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and ablessed them.
  7.   28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
  8.   31 And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died.
  9.   14 And when he met with us at Assos, we took him in, and came to Mitylene.
  10.   26 And now, Amulek, because thou hast fed me and taken me in, thou art blessed; for I was an hungered, for I had fasted many days.
  11.   34 Behold, we lay a tool here and on the morrow it is gone; and behold, our swords are taken from us in the day we have sought them for battle.
  12.   8 aListen to the words of Christ, your Redeemer, your Lord and your God. Behold, I came into the world not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance; the bwhole need no physician, but they that are sick; wherefore, little cchildren are dwhole, for they are not capable of committing esin; wherefore the curse of fAdam is taken from them in me, that it hath no power over them; and the law of gcircumcision is done away in me.
  13.   21 For ye are the achurch of the bFirstborn, and he will take you up in a ccloud, and appoint every man his portion.
  14.   12 And also that God hath set his hand and seal to change the atimes and seasons, and to blind their bminds, that they may not understand his cmarvelous workings; that he may dprove them also and take them in their own craftiness;

No comments:

Post a Comment