Monday, June 22, 2015

"Cast me out"

  1.   34 Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a adragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.
  2.   24 And behold, I have been called to preach the word of God among all this people, according to the spirit of revelation and prophecy; and I was in this land and they would not receive me, but they acast me out and I was about to set my back towards this land forever.
  3.   10 And now, because I am a Lamanite, and have spoken unto you the words which the Lord hath commanded me, and because it was hard against you, ye are angry with me and do seek to destroy me, and have acast me out from among you.

No comments:

Post a Comment