Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Recall the words

  1.   8 For thou hast said that aGod himself should come down among the children of men; and now, for this cause thou shalt be put to death unless thou wilt recall all the words which thou hast spoken evil concerning me and my people.
      9 Now Abinadi said unto him: I say unto you, I will anot recall the words which I have spoken unto you concerning this people, for they are true; and that ye may know of their surety I have suffered myself that I have fallen into your hands.
      10 Yea, and I will asuffer even until death, and I will not recall my words, and they shall stand as a btestimony against you. And if ye slay me ye will shed cinnocent blood, and this shall also stand as a testimony against you at the last day.
  2.   11 Now I cannot recall the words which I have spoken, therefore as the Lord liveth, ye shall not depart except ye depart with an oath that ye will not return again against us to war. Now as ye are in our hands we will spill your blood upon the ground, or ye shall submit to the conditions which I have proposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment