Sunday, April 7, 2013

"Into the world"

  1.   15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and apreach the bgospel to every ccreature.
  2.   9 That was the true aLight, which blighteth cevery man that cometh into the world.
  3.   17 For God asent not his Son into the world to bcondemn the world; but that the world through him might be csaved.
          •  •  •
      19 And this is the condemnation, that alight is come into the world, and men loved bdarkness rather than light, because their cdeeds were evil.
  4.   14 Then those men, when they had seen the amiracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that bprophet that should come into the world.
  5.   36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath asanctified, and bsent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the cSon of God?
  6.   27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the aSon of God, which should come into the world.
  7.   46 I am come a alight into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
  8.   21 A awoman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
          •  •  •
      28 I acame bforth from the cFather, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
  9.   18 As thou hast asent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
  10.   37 aPilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a bking then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a cking. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the dtruth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
  11.   12 Wherefore, as by one man asin entered into the world, and bdeath by sin; and so cdeath passed upon all men, for that all have dsinned:
  12.   15 This is a faithful asaying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to bsave csinners; of whom I am chief.
  13.   6 And again, when he bringeth in the afirstbegotten into the world, he saith, bAnd let all the angels of God cworship him.
  14.   5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
  15.   1 Beloved, believe not every aspirit, but btry the cspirits whether they are of God: because many dfalse prophets are gone out into the world.
          •  •  •
      9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might alive through him.
  16.   7 For many adeceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an bantichrist.
  17.   21 And he cometh into the world that he may asave all men if they will hearken unto his voice; for behold, he suffereth the pains of all men, yea, the bpains of every living creature, both men, women, and children, who belong to the family of cAdam.
  18.   6 And now if Christ had not come into the world, speaking of things to come aas though they had already come, there could have been no redemption.
  19.   40 And he shall come into the aworld to bredeem his people; and he shall ctake upon him the transgressions of those who believe on his name; and these are they that shall have eternal life, and salvation cometh to none else.
  20.   6 Yea, heavy adestruction awaiteth this people, and it surely cometh unto this people, and nothing can save this people save it be repentance and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, who surely shall come into the world, and shall suffer many things and shall be slain for his people.
  21.   13 Lift up your head and be of good cheer; for behold, the time is at hand, and on this night shall the asign be given, and on the bmorrow come I into the world, to show unto the world that I will fulfil all that which I have caused to be cspoken by the mouth of my holy prophets.
  22.   7 And nine years had passed away from the time when the sign was given, which was spoken of by the prophets, that Christ should come into the world.
  23.   10 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.
  24.   13 Behold I have given unto you my agospel, and this is the gospel which I have given unto you—that I came into the world to do the bwill of my Father, because my Father sent me.
  25.   22 For behold, thus said Jesus Christ, the Son of God, unto his disciples who should tarry, yea, and also to aall his disciples, in the hearing of the multitude: Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature;
  26.   8 aListen to the words of Christ, your Redeemer, your Lord and your God. Behold, I came into the world not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance; the bwhole need no physician, but they that are sick; wherefore, little cchildren are dwhole, for they are not capable of committing esin; wherefore the curse of fAdam is taken from them in me, that it hath no power over them; and the law of gcircumcision is done away in me.
  27.   28 And if they desire to take upon them my name with full purpose of heart, they are called to go into all the aworld to preach my bgospel unto cevery creature.
  28.   9 And even so I have sent mine aeverlasting bcovenant into the world, to be a clight to the world, and to be a dstandard for my people, and for the eGentiles to seek to it, and to be a fmessenger before my face to prepare the way before me.
  29.   5 Thus saith the Lord; for I am God, and have asent mine bOnly Begotten Son into the world for the credemption of the world, and have decreed that he that receiveth him shall be saved, and he that receiveth him not shall be ddamned
  30.   64 For, verily, the sound must go forth from this place into all the world, and unto the uttermost parts of the earth—the gospel must be apreached unto every creature, with bsigns following them that believe.
  31.   8 aGo ye into all the world, bpreach the gospel to every ccreature, acting in the dauthority which I have given you, ebaptizing in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
  32.   26 And let all such as can obtain places for their families, and support of the church for them, not fail to go into the world, whether to the east or to the west, or to the north, or to the south.
  33.   41 That he acame into the world, even Jesus, to be bcrucified for the world, and to cbear the sins of the dworld, and to esanctify the world, and to fcleanse it from all unrighteousness;
  34.   1 Verily, thus saith the Lord unto you my servant aStephen Burnett: Go ye, go ye into the world and preach the gospel to every bcreature that cometh under the sound of your voice.
  35.   46 And the aSpirit giveth blight to cevery man that cometh into the world; and the Spirit enlighteneth every man through the world, that hearkeneth to the voice of the Spirit.
          •  •  •
      62 Therefore, ago ye into all the world; and unto whatsoever place ye cannot go ye shall send, that the testimony may go from you into all the world unto every creature.
  36.   2 And that I am the true alight that lighteth every man that cometh into the world;
          •  •  •
      9 The alight and the Redeemer of the world; the Spirit of truth, who came into the world, because the world was made by him, and in him was the life of men and the light of men.
  37.   90 This presidency is a distinct one from that of the seventy, and is designed for those who do not atravel into all the world.
  38.   28 But apurify your hearts before me; and then bgo ye into all the world, and preach my gospel unto every creature who has not received it;
  39.   33 For my aSpirit is sent forth into the world to enlighten the bhumble and contrite, and to the ccondemnation of the ungodly.
  40.   3 And the great and wonderful alove made manifest by the Father and the Son in the coming of the bRedeemer into the world;
          •  •  •
      16 They were assembled awaiting the advent of the Son of God into the aspirit world, to declare their bredemption from the cbands of death.
  41.   59 That by reason of transgression cometh the fall, which fall bringeth death, and inasmuch as ye were born into the world by water, and blood, and the aspirit, which I have made, and so became of bdust a living soul, even so ye must be cborn again into the kingdom of heaven, of dwater, and of the Spirit, and be cleansed by blood, even the blood of mine Only Begotten; that ye might be sanctified from all sin, and eenjoy the fwords of geternal life in this world, and eternal life in the world to come, even immortal hglory;

No comments:

Post a Comment