Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Light and life

  1.   20 Wherefore is alight given to him that is in bmisery, and life unto the bitter in soul;
  2.   28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.
  3.   1 The Lord is my alight and my bsalvation; whom shall I cfear? the Lord is the dstrength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
  4.   9 For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see alight.
  5.   23 For the commandment is a alamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
  6.   15 In the light of the king’s countenance is life; and his favour is as a cloud of the latter rain.
  7.   4 In him was alife; and the life was the blight of men.
  8.   12 ¶ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the alight of the world: he that followeth me shall not bwalk in cdarkness, but shall have the light of life.
  9.   10 But is now made amanifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished bdeath, and hath brought clife and dimmortality to light through the gospel:
  10.   9 He is the alight and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death.
  11.   6 Now, this was what Ammon desired, for he knew that king Lamoni was under the power of God; he knew that the dark aveil of bunbelief was being cast away from his mind, and the clight which did light up his mind, which was the light of the glory of God, which was a marvelous light of his goodness—yea, this light had infused such joy into his soul, the cloud of darkness having been dispelled, and that the light of everlasting life was lit up in his soul, yea, he knew that this had dovercome his natural frame, and he was carried away in God—
  12.   36 Now if this is aboasting, even so will I boast; for this is my life and my light, my joy and my salvation, and my redemption from everlasting wo. Yea, blessed is the name of my God, who has been mindful of this people, who are a bbranch of the tree of Israel, and has been clost from its body in a strange land; yea, I say, blessed be the name of my God, who has been mindful of us, dwanderers in a strange land.
  13.   14 And thus we see the great call of adiligence of men to labor in the vineyards of the Lord; and thus we see the great reason of sorrow, and also of rejoicing—sorrow because of death and destruction among men, and joy because of the blight of Christ unto life.
  14.   23 And now, my brethren, I desire that ye shall aplant this word in your hearts, and as it beginneth to swell even so nourish it by your faith. And behold, it will become a tree, bspringing up in you unto ceverlasting life. And then may God grant unto you that your dburdens may be light, through the joy of his Son. And even all this can ye do if ye ewill. Amen.
  15.   9 And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is ano other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the blight of the world. Behold, he is the word of truth and crighteousness.
  16.   18 I am the alight and the life of the world. I am bAlpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
  17.   11 And behold, I am the alight and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter bcup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in ctaking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the dwill of the Father in all things from the beginning.
  18.   9 Behold, I am the alaw, and the blight. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall clive; for unto him that dendureth to the end will I give eternal life.
  19.   12 And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for agood cometh of none save it be of me. I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will bnot believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me. For behold, I am the Father, I am the clight, and the dlife, and the etruth of the world.
  20.   70 And now, remember the words of him who is the life and alight of the bworld, your Redeemer, your cLord and your God. Amen.
  21.   28 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the aSon of God. I am the life and the blight of the world.
  22.   9 Behold, I am the light and the life of the world, that speak these words, therefore give heed with your might, and then you are called. Amen.
  23.   2 The alight and the life of the world, a light which shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not;
  24.   2 The alight and the life of the world; a light which shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not;
  25.   7 For verily I say unto you that I am aAlpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the light and the life of the world—a blight that shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
  26.   27 Wherefore, he is possessor of all things; for all things are asubject unto him, both in heaven and on the earth, the life and the light, the Spirit and the bpower, sent forth by the will of the Father through Jesus Christ, his Son.
  27.   13 The alight which is in all things, which giveth blife to all things, which is the claw by which all things are governed, even the dpower of God who esitteth upon his throne, who is in the bosom of eternity, who is in the midst of all things.
  28.   9 The alight and the Redeemer of the world; the Spirit of truth, who came into the world, because the world was made by him, and in him was the life of men and the light of men.
  29.   20 He again forbade me to join with any of them; and many other things did he say unto me, which I cannot write at this time. When I came to myself again, I found myself alying on my back, looking up into heaven. When the light had departed, I had no strength; but soon recovering in some degree, I went home. And as I leaned up to the fireplace, bmother inquired what the matter was. I replied, “Never mind, all is well—I am well enough off.” I then said to my mother, “I have learned for myself that Presbyterianism is not true.” It seems as though the cadversary was aware, at a very early period of my life, that I was destined to prove a disturber and an annoyer of his kingdom; else why should the powers of darkness combine against me? Why the dopposition and persecution that arose against me, almost in my infancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment