Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Life of the world

  1.   51 I am the living abread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bbread that I will give is my cflesh, which I will dgive for the elife of the world.
  2.   12 ¶ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the alight of the world: he that followeth me shall not bwalk in cdarkness, but shall have the light of life.
  3.   15 For if the casting away of them be the areconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
  4.   8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the abook of life of the bLamb slain from the cfoundation of the world.
  5.   8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into aperdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the bbook of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
  6.   24 He doeth not aanything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he bloveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw call men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation.
  7.   6 I say unto you, if ye have come to a aknowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the batonement which has been prepared from the cfoundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his dtrust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—
  8.   9 He is the alight and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death.
  9.   13 And when he had said these words, the aSpirit of the Lord was upon him, and he said: Helam, I baptize thee, having bauthority from the Almighty God, as a testimony that ye have entered into a ccovenant to serve him until you are dead as to the mortal body; and may the Spirit of the Lord be poured out upon you; and may he grant unto you eternal life, through the redemption of Christ, whom he has prepared from the dfoundation of the world.
  10.   9 And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is ano other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the blight of the world. Behold, he is the word of truth and crighteousness.
  11.   18 I am the alight and the life of the world. I am bAlpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
  12.   11 And behold, I am the alight and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of that bitter bcup which the Father hath given me, and have glorified the Father in ctaking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the dwill of the Father in all things from the beginning.
  13.   14 Behold, I am he who was aprepared from the foundation of the world to bredeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the cFather and the Son. In me shall all mankind have dlife, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my esons and my daughters.
  14.   12 And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for agood cometh of none save it be of me. I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will bnot believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me. For behold, I am the Father, I am the clight, and the dlife, and the etruth of the world.
  15.   70 And now, remember the words of him who is the life and alight of the bworld, your Redeemer, your cLord and your God. Amen.
  16.   28 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the aSon of God. I am the life and the blight of the world.
  17.   9 Behold, I am the light and the life of the world, that speak these words, therefore give heed with your might, and then you are called. Amen.
  18.   2 The alight and the life of the world, a light which shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not;
  19.   2 The alight and the life of the world; a light which shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not;
  20.   7 For verily I say unto you that I am aAlpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the light and the life of the world—a blight that shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.
  21.   9 The alight and the Redeemer of the world; the Spirit of truth, who came into the world, because the world was made by him, and in him was the life of men and the light of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment