Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hearken unto the voice

  1.   17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy awife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: bcursed is the ground for thy sake; in csorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
  2.   12 ¶ And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in aIsaac shall thy bseed be called.
  3.   1 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not abelieve me, nor bhearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.
          •  •  •
      9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of athe river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become bblood upon the dry land.
  4.   19 Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: aBe thou for the people to bGod-ward, that thou mayest bring the causes unto God:
  5.   5 Only if thou carefully hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.
  6.   17 Thou hast aavouched the bLord this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:
  7.   1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt ahearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on bhigh above all nations of the earth:
      2 And all these ablessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
          •  •  •
      15 ¶ But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not ahearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these bcurses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
          •  •  •
      45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
  8.   10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou aturn unto the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.
  9.   14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord afought for Israel.
  10.   20 ¶ And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel; and he said, Because that this people hath transgressed my covenant which I commanded their fathers, and have not hearkened unto my voice;
  11.   25 If one man sin against another, the judge shall ajudge him: but if a man sin against the Lord, who shall intreat for him? Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto the voice of their father, because the Lord would slay them.
  12.   7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the avoice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have brejected me, that I should not creign over them.
          •  •  •
      9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet aprotest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the bking that shall creign over them.
          •  •  •
      22 And the Lord said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.
  13.   1 And Samuel said unto all Israel, Behold, I have hearkened unto your voice in all that ye said unto me, and have made a king over you.
  14.   1 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to aanoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.
  15.   6 And Saul hearkened unto the voice of Jonathan: and Saul sware, As the Lord liveth, he shall not be slain.
  16.   23 But he refused, and said, I will not eat. But his servants, together with the woman, compelled him; and he hearkened unto their voice. So he arose from the earth, and sat upon the bed.
  17.   18 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. And the servants of David feared to tell him that the child was dead: for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spake unto him, and he would not hearken unto our voice: how will he then vex himself, if we tell him that the child is dead?
  18.   14 Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.
  19.   25 And number thee an army, like the army that thou hast lost, horse for horse, and chariot for chariot: and we will fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they. And he hearkened unto their voice, and did so.
  20.   6 Then he wrote a letter the second time to them, saying, If ye be mine, and if ye will hearken unto my voice, take ye the heads of the men your master’s sons, and come to me to Jezreel by to morrow this time. Now the king’s sons, being seventy persons, were with the great men of the city, which brought them up.
  21.   16 If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.
  22.   2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my aKing, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
  23.   20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
  24.   25 But amurmured in their tents, and hearkened not unto the voice of the Lord.
  25.   28 And now my son, Laman, and also Lemuel and Sam, and also my sons who are the sons of Ishmael, behold, if ye will hearken unto the voice of Nephi ye shall not perish. And if ye will hearken unto him I leave unto you a ablessing, yea, even my first blessing.
  26.   21 And he cometh into the world that he may asave all men if they will hearken unto his voice; for behold, he suffereth the pains of all men, yea, the bpains of every living creature, both men, women, and children, who belong to the family of cAdam.
  27.   12 Behold, I am Amaleki, the son of Abinadom. Behold, I will speak unto you somewhat concerning aMosiah, who was made king over the bland of Zarahemla; for behold, he being cwarned of the Lord that he should dflee out of the eland of fNephi, and as many as would hearken unto the voice of the Lord should also gdepart out of the land with him, into the wilderness—
      13 And it came to pass that he did according as the Lord had commanded him. And they departed out of the land into the wilderness, as many as would hearken unto the voice of the Lord; and they were led by many preachings and prophesyings. And they were admonished continually by the word of God; and they were led by the power of his aarm, through the wilderness until they came down into the land which is called the bland of Zarahemla.
  28.   2 And then shall the awicked be bcast out, and they shall have cause to howl, and cweep, and wail, and gnash their teeth; and this because they would not dhearken unto the voice of the Lord; therefore the Lord redeemeth them not.
  29.   37 O ye workers of iniquity; ye that are apuffed up in the vain things of the world, ye that have professed to have known the ways of righteousness nevertheless have gone bastray, as csheep having no dshepherd, notwithstanding a shepherd hath ecalled after you and is still calling after you, but ye will not fhearken unto his voice!
      38 Behold, I say unto you, that the good ashepherd doth call you; yea, and in his own name he doth call you, which is the name of Christ; and if ye will not bhearken unto the voice of the cgood shepherd, to the dname by which ye are called, behold, ye are not the sheep of the good shepherd.
          •  •  •
      41 Therefore, if a man bringeth forth agood works he hearkeneth unto the voice of the good shepherd, and he doth follow him; but whosoever bringeth forth evil works, the same becometh a bchild of the devil, for he hearkeneth unto his voice, and doth follow him.
          •  •  •
      60 And now I say unto you that the good shepherd doth call after you; and if you will hearken unto his voice he will bring you into his fold, and ye are his sheep; and he commandeth you that ye suffer no ravenous wolf to enter among you, that ye may not be destroyed.
  30.   18 It is because you have hardened your hearts; yea, ye will not ahearken unto the voice of the bgood shepherd; yea, ye have cprovoked him to anger against you.
  31.   23 Therefore, blessed are they who will repent and hearken unto the voice of the Lord their God; for these are they that shall be saved.
  32.   15 But if they will not turn unto me, and hearken unto my voice, I will suffer them, yea, I will suffer my people, O house of Israel, that they shall go through among them, and shall atread them down, and they shall be as salt that hath lost its savor, which is thenceforth good for nothing but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of my people, O house of Israel.
  33.   7 And they hearkened not unto the voice of the Lord, because of their wicked combinations; wherefore, there began to be wars and acontentions in all the land, and also many famines and pestilences, insomuch that there was a great destruction, such an one as never had been known upon the face of the earth; and all this came to pass in the days of Shiblom.
  34.   1 Hearken unto the voice of the Lord your God, while I speak unto you, Emma Smith, my daughter; for verily I say unto you, all those who areceive my gospel are sons and daughters in my bkingdom.
  35.   6 And even so will I agather mine elect from the bfour quarters of the earth, even as many as will believe in me, and hearken unto my voice.
  36.   2 And again I say, hearken unto my voice, lest adeath shall overtake you; in an bhour when ye think not the summer shall be past, and the charvest ended, and your souls not saved.
  37.   1 Behold, and hearken unto the voice of him who has all apower, who is from everlasting to everlasting, even bAlpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
  38.   7 They were slow to ahearken unto the voice of the Lord their God; therefore, the Lord their God is slow to hearken unto their prayers, to answer them in the day of their trouble.
  39.   45 And if my people will hearken unto my voice, and unto the voice of my aservants whom I have appointed to lead my people, behold, verily I say unto you, they shall not be moved out of their place.
          •  •  •
      110 Verily I say unto you, even now, if he will hearken unto my voice, it shall be well with him. Even so. Amen.
  40.   4 And he became aSatan, yea, even the bdevil, the father of all clies, to ddeceive and to blind men, and to lead them ecaptive at his will, even as many as would not fhearken unto my voice.
          •  •  •
      23 And unto Adam, I, the Lord God, said: Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the fruit of the tree of which I commanded thee, saying—Thou shalt not eat of it, acursed shall be the ground for thy sake; in bsorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.
  41.   17 And she again conceived and bare his brother Abel. And Abel ahearkened unto the voice of the Lord. And bAbel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
          •  •  •
      57 For they would not ahearken unto his voice, nor believe on his Only Begotten Son, even him whom he declared should bcome in the meridian of time, who was cprepared from before the foundation of the world.
  42.   1 And Adam hearkened unto the voice of God, and called upon his sons to repent.
          •  •  •
      52 And he also said unto him: If thou wilt turn unto me, and hearken unto my voice, and believe, and repent of all thy transgressions, and be abaptized, even in water, in the name of mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of bgrace and truth, which is Jesus cChrist, the only dname which shall be given under heaven, whereby esalvation shall come unto the children of men, ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, asking all things in his name, and whatsoever ye shall ask, it shall be given you.
  43.   7 Therefore they turned their hearts to the sacrifice of the aheathen in offering up their children unto these dumb idols, and hearkened not unto my voice, but endeavored to take away my blife by the hand of the priest of Elkenah. The priest of Elkenah was also the priest of Pharaoh.
  44.   13 Thou didst send thine angel to adeliver me from the gods of Elkenah, and I will do well to hearken unto thy voice, therefore let thy servant rise up and depart in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment