Sunday, April 7, 2013

Come into the world

  1.   9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
  2.   19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
  3.   14 Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.
  4.   39 ¶ And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
  5.   27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
  6.   28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
  7.   37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
  8.   15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
  9.   5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
  10.   21 And he cometh into the world that he may save all men if they will hearken unto his voice; for behold, he suffereth the pains of all men, yea, the pains of every living creature, both men, women, and children, who belong to the family of Adam.
  11.   6 And now if Christ had not come into the world, speaking of things to come as though they had already come, there could have been no redemption.
  12.   40 And he shall come into the world to redeem his people; and he shall take upon him the transgressions of those who believe on his name; and these are they that shall have eternal life, and salvation cometh to none else.
  13.   6 Yea, heavy destruction awaiteth this people, and it surely cometh unto this people, and nothing can save this people save it be repentance and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, who surely shall come into the world, and shall suffer many things and shall be slain for his people.
  14.   13 Lift up your head and be of good cheer; for behold, the time is at hand, and on this night shall the sign be given, and on the morrow come I into the world, to show unto the world that I will fulfil all that which I have caused to be spoken by the mouth of my holy prophets.
  15.   7 And nine years had passed away from the time when the sign was given, which was spoken of by the prophets, that Christ should come into the world.
  16.   21 Behold, I have come unto the world to bring redemption unto the world, to save the world from sin.
  17.   10 Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.
  18.   13 Behold I have given unto you my gospel, and this is the gospel which I have given unto you—that I came into the world to do the will of my Father, because my Father sent me.
  19.   1 And the Lord commanded the brother of Jared to go down out of the mount from the presence of the Lord, and write the things which he had seen; and they were forbidden to come unto the children of men until after that he should be lifted up upon the cross; and for this cause did king Mosiah keep them, that they should not come unto the world until after Christ should show himself unto his people.
  20.   8 Listen to the words of Christ, your Redeemer, your Lord and your God. Behold, I came into the world not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance; the whole need no physician, but they that are sick; wherefore, little children are whole, for they are not capable of committing sin; wherefore the curse of Adam is taken from them in me, that it hath no power over them; and the law of circumcision is done away in me.
  21.   16 Nevertheless, my work shall go forth, for inasmuch as the knowledge of a Savior has come unto the world, through the testimony of the Jews, even so shall the knowledge of a Savior come unto my people—
  22.   41 That he came into the world, even Jesus, to be crucified for the world, and to bear the sins of the world, and to sanctify the world, and to cleanse it from all unrighteousness;
  23.   46 And the Spirit giveth light to every man that cometh into the world; and the Spirit enlighteneth every man through the world, that hearkeneth to the voice of the Spirit.
  24.   2 And that I am the true light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world;
          •  •  •
      9 The light and the Redeemer of the world; the Spirit of truth, who came into the world, because the world was made by him, and in him was the life of men and the light of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment