Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Reveal all things

  1. 27 All athings are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither bknoweth any man the Father, save the Son, cand he to whomsoever the Son will dreveal him.
  2. 22 All things are adelivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth bwho the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will creveal him.
  3. 10 But God hath arevealed them unto us by his bSpirit: for the cSpirit dsearcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
  4. 10 But the words which are asealed he shall not deliver, neither shall he deliver the book. For the book shall be sealed by the power of God, and the revelation which was sealed shall be kept in the book until the own due time of the Lord, that they may come forth; for behold, they breveal all things from the foundation of the world unto the end thereof.
    11 And the day cometh that the words of the book which were sealed shall be read upon the house tops; and they shall be read by the power of Christ; and all things shall be arevealed unto the children of men which ever have been among the children of men, and which ever will be even unto the end of the earth.
    • • •
    22 Wherefore, when thou hast read the words which I have commanded thee, and obtained the awitnesses which I have promised unto thee, then shalt thou seal up the book again, and hide it up unto me, that I may preserve the words which thou hast not read, until I shall see fit in mine own bwisdom to creveal all things unto the children of men.
  5. 18 Wherefore, all things which have been revealed unto the children of men shall at that aday be revealed; and Satan shall have power over the hearts of the children of men bno more, for a long time. And now, my beloved brethren, I make an end of my sayings.
  6. 17 But a seer can know of things which are past, and also of things which are to come, and by them shall all things be revealed, or, rather, shall secret things be made manifest, and hidden things shall come to light, and things which are not known shall be made known by them, and also things shall be made known by them which otherwise could not be known.
  7. 8 And now behold, I, Mormon, do not desire to harrow up the souls of men in casting before them such an awful scene of blood and carnage as was laid before mine eyes; but I, knowing that these things must surely be made known, and that all things which are hid must be arevealed upon the house-tops—
  8. 9 And thou needest not fear, for thy ahusband shall support thee in the church; for unto them is his bcalling, that all things might be crevealed unto them, whatsoever I will, according to their faith.
  9. 18 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of my aSpirit, which I will pour out upon you, and my word which I reveal unto you, and be agreed as touching all things whatsoever ye ask of me, and be faithful until I come, and ye shall be bcaught up, that where I am ye shall be calso. Amen.
  10. 7 And to them will I areveal all bmysteries, yea, all the hidden mysteries of my kingdom from days of old, and for ages to come, will I make known unto them the good pleasure of my will concerning all things pertaining to my kingdom.
  11. 32 Yea, verily I say unto you, in that aday when the Lord shall come, he shall breveal all things

No comments:

Post a Comment