Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Found not"

  1. 33 And Laban went into Jacob’s tent, and into Leah’s tent, and into the two maidservants’ tents; but he found them not. Then went he out of Leah’s tent, and entered into Rachel’s tent.
    34 Now Rachel had taken the images, and put them in the camel’s furniture, and sat upon them. And Laban searched all the tent, but found them not.
    35 And she said to her father, Let it not displease my lord that I cannot rise up before thee; for the custom of women is upon me. And he searched, but found not the images.
  2. 14 And agive occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a bmaid:
    • • •
    17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter’s virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.
  3. 4 And he passed through mount Ephraim, and passed through the land of Shalisha, but they found them not: then they passed through the land of Shalim, and there they were not: and he passed through the land of the Benjamites, but they found them not.
  4. 1 By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.
    2 I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.
  5. 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.
    • • •
    23 And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive.
  6. 20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman’s hand: but he found her not.
  7. 22 And they went, and came unto the mountain, and abode there three days, until the pursuers were returned: and the pursuers sought them throughout all the way, but found them not.
  8. 10 As the Lord thy God liveth, there is no nation or kingdom, whither my lord hath not sent to seek thee: and when they said, He is not there; he took an oath of the kingdom and nation, that they found thee not.
  9. 17 And when they urged him till he was ashamed, he said, Send. They sent therefore fifty men; and they sought three days, but found him not.
  10. 45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.
  11. 22 But when the officers came, and found them not in the prison, they returned, and told,
  12. 19 And when Herod had sought for him, and found him not, he examined the keepers, and commanded that they should be put to adeath. And he went down from Judaea to Caesarea, and there abode.
  13. 6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also;
  14. 13 I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia.
  15. 8 And they were lost in the wilderness for the space of amany days, yet they were diligent, and found not the land of Zarahemla but returned to this land, having traveled in a land among many waters, having discovered a land which was covered with bbones of men, and of beasts, and was also covered with ruins of buildings of every kind, having discovered a land which had been peopled with a people who were as numerous as the hosts of Israel.
  16. 4 But he fled from before them and ahid himself that they found him not. And he being concealed for many days did bwrite all the words which Abinadi had spoken.
  17. 12 Who were aseparated from the earth, and were received unto myself—a bcity reserved until a cday of righteousness shall come—a day which was sought for by all holy men, and they found it not because of wickedness and abominations;

No comments:

Post a Comment