Sunday, September 9, 2012

"Knowest thou"

  1. 7 And Pharaoh’s servants said unto him, How long shall this man be a asnare unto us? let the men go, that they may serve the Lord their God: knowest thou not yet that Egypt is bdestroyed?
  2. 11 Then three thousand men of Judah went to the top of the rock Etam, and said to Samson, Knowest thou not that the Philistines are arulers over us? what is this that thou hast done unto us? And he said unto them, As they did unto me, so have I done unto them.
  3. 5 And David said unto the young man that told him, How knowest thou that Saul and Jonathan his son be dead?
  4. 26 Then Abner called to Joab, and said, Shall the sword devour for ever? knowest thou not that it will be bitterness in the latter end? how long shall it be then, ere thou bid the people return from following their brethren?
  5. 9 Now therefore hold him not guiltless: for thou art a wise man, and knowest what thou oughtest to do unto him; but his hoar head bring thou down to the grave with blood.
  6. 39 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the ahearts of all the children of men;)
  7. 3 And the asons of the prophets that were at Beth-el came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Lord will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
    • • •
    5 And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Lord will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
  8. 30 Then hear thou from heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and render unto every man according unto all his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou only aknowest the hearts of the children of men:)
  9. 9 What knowest thou, that we know not? what understandest thou, which is not in us?
  10. 4 Knowest thou not this of old, since man was placed upon earth,
  11. 21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?
    • • •
    33 Knowest thou the aordinances of bheaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
  12. 1 Knowest thou the time when the wild agoats of the rock bring forth? or canst thou mark when the hinds do calve?
    2 Canst thou number the months that they fulfil? or knowest thou the time when they bring forth?
  13. 3 But thou, O Lord, aknowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter.
  14. 20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of aGrecia shall come.
  15. 5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
    • • •
    13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
  16. 12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
  17. 48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
  18. 10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
  19. 16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt asave thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?
  20. 16 And he said unto me: Knowest thou the acondescension of God?
    • • •
    21 And the angel said unto me: Behold the aLamb of God, yea, even the bSon of the Eternal cFather! Knowest thou the meaning of the dtree which thy father saw?
  21. 21 And the angel said unto me: Knowest thou the meaning of the book?
  22. 12 And I say unto thee again: Knowest thou of any one that can translate? For I am desirous that these records should be translated into our language; for, perhaps, they will give us a knowledge of a remnant of the people who have been destroyed, from whence these records came; or, perhaps, they will give us a knowledge of this very people who have been destroyed; and I am desirous to know the cause of their destruction.
  23. 23 Now Amulek said: O thou achild of hell, why btempt ye me? Knowest thou that the righteous yieldeth to no such temptations?
    • • •
    30 Now Zeezrom said unto him again: How knowest thou these things?
  24. 20 And the king said: How knowest thou the thoughts of my heart? Thou mayest speak boldly, and tell me concerning these things; and also tell me by what power ye slew and smote off the arms of my brethren that scattered my flocks—
  25. 6 Thou also sayest, except we repent we shall perish. How knowest thou the thought and intent of our hearts? How knowest thou that we have cause to repent? How knowest thou that we are not a arighteous people? Behold, we have built bsanctuaries, and we do assemble ourselves together to worship cGod. We do believe that God will save all men.
  26. 15 Behold, thou knowest that thou hast inquired of me and I did enlighten thy amind; and now I tell thee these things that thou mayest know that thou hast been benlightened by the cSpirit of truth;
  27. 61 But thou knowest that thou hast a great love for the children of Jacob, who have been ascattered upon the bmountains for a long time, in a ccloudy and dark day.

No comments:

Post a Comment