Sunday, March 6, 2016

"Thou wilt"

  1.   9 Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
  2.   23 Now therefore swear unto me here by God that thou wilt not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son’s son: but according to the kindness that I have done unto thee, thou shalt do unto me, and to the land wherein thou hast sojourned.
  3.   13 And he spake unto Ephron in the audience of the people of the land, saying, But if thou wilt give it, I pray thee, hear me: I will give thee money for the field; take it of me, and I will bury my dead there.
  4.   29 That thou wilt do us no hurt, as we have not touched thee, and as we have done unto thee nothing but good, and have sent thee away in apeace: thou art now the bblessed of the Lord.
  5.   31 And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock.
  6.   4 If thou wilt send our brother with us, we will go down and buy thee food:
      5 But if thou wilt not send him, we will not go down: for the man said unto us, Ye shall not see my face, except your abrother be with you.
  7.   13 And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, aby the hand of him whom thou wilt send.
  8.   21 Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of aflies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.
  9.   17 As yet aexaltest thou thyself against my people, that thou wilt not let them go?
  10.   13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the afirstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.
  11.   26 And said, If thou wilt adiligently bhearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and ckeep all his statutes, I will put none of these ddiseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that ehealeth thee.
  12.   18 Thou wilt surely wear away, both thou, and this people that is with thee: for this thing is atoo heavy for thee; thou art not able to perform it thyself alone.
  13.   25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn astone: for if thou lift up thy btool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
  14.   32 Yet now, if thou wilt aforgive their sin—; and if not, bblot me, I pray thee, out of thy cbook which thou hast dwritten.
  15.   12 ¶ And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, aBring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I bknow thee by cname, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.
  16.   2 And Israel vowed a avow unto the Lord, and said, If thou wilt indeed deliver this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities.
  17.   13 And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover athat which cometh from thee:
  18.   15 ¶ But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not ahearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these bcurses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
          •  •  •
      58 If thou wilt not aobserve to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful bname, cTHE LORD THY GOD;
  19.   17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
  20.   8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
  21.   36 ¶ And Gideon said unto God, If thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said,
      37 Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; and if the dew be on the fleece only, and it be dry upon all the earth beside, then shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said.
  22.   16 And the angel of the Lord said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the Lord. For Manoah knew not that he was an angel of the Lord.
  23.   4 And I thought to advertise thee, saying, aBuy it before the inhabitants, and before the elders of my people. If thou wilt bredeem it, redeem it: but if thou wilt not redeem it, then tell me, that I may know: for there is none to redeem it beside thee; and I am after thee. And he said, I will redeem it.
  24.   11 And she avowed a bvow, and said, O Lord of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine chandmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the Lord all the days of his life, and there shall no drazor come upon his head.
  25.   9 And the priest said, The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom thou slewest in the valley of Elah, behold, it is here wrapped in a cloth behind the ephod: if thou wilt take that, take it: for there is no other save that here. And David said, There is none like that; give it me.
  26.   21 Swear now therefore unto me by the Lord, that thou wilt not cut off my seed after me, and that thou wilt not destroy my name out of my father’s house.
  27.   17 Now therefore know and consider what thou wilt do; for evil is determined against our master, and against all his household: for he is such a son of Belial, that a man cannot speak to him.
  28.   15 And David said to him, Canst thou bring me down to this company? And he said, Swear unto me by God, that thou wilt neither kill me, nor deliver me into the hands of my amaster, and I will bring thee down to this company.
  29.   26 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.
      27 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the afroward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.
      28 And the aafflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the bhaughty, that thou mayest bring them down.
  30.   14 And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my acommandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.
  31.   12 Concerning this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt awalk in my statutes, and execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my bword with thee, which I spake unto David thy father:
  32.   4 And if thou wilt awalk before me, as bDavid thy father walked, in cintegrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments:
  33.   38 And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt awalk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant bdid; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure chouse, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.
  34.   7 And they spake unto him, saying, If thou wilt be a aservant unto this people this day, and wilt serve them, and answer them, and speak good words to them, then they will be thy servants for ever.
  35.   8 And the man of God said unto the king, If thou wilt give me half thine house, I will not go in with thee, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place:
  36.   12 And aHazael said, Why weepeth my lord? And he answered, Because I know the evil that thou wilt do unto the children of Israel: their strong holds wilt thou set on fire, and their young men wilt thou slay with the sword, and wilt dash their children, and rip up their women with child.
  37.   25 For thou, O my God, hast told thy servant that thou wilt build him an house: therefore thy servant hath found in his heart to pray before thee.
  38.   17 And as for thee, if thou wilt awalk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;
  39.   9 If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our aaffliction, then thou wilt hear and help.
  40.   8 But if thou wilt go, do it, be strong for the battle: God shall make thee fall before the enemy: for God hath apower to help, and to cast down.
  41.   28 I am afraid of all my sorrows, I know that thou wilt not hold me innocent.
  42.   14 If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity.
  43.   15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
  44.   23 For I know that thou wilt bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living.
  45.   12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the arighteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
  46.   13 Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.
          •  •  •
      17 Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
  47.   10 For thou wilt not aleave my bsoul in chell; neither wilt thou suffer thine dHoly One to see corruption.
      11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy apresence is bfulness of cjoy; at thy right hand there are dpleasures for evermore.
  48.   6 I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and ahear my speech.
  49.   25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
      26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and awith the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
      27 For thou wilt save the aafflicted people; but wilt bring down bhigh looks.
      28 For thou wilt light my acandle: the Lord my God will benlighten my darkness.
  50.   15 For in thee, O Lord, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
     
  51.   2 The Lord will apreserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
      3 The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt amake all his bed in his bsickness.
  52.   17 The asacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a bcontrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
  53.   6 Thou wilt prolong the king’s life: and his years as many generations.
  54.   8 Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me;
  55.   7 In the day of my trouble I will acall upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
  56.   7 Though I walk in the midst of atrouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
  57.   19 Surely thou wilt aslay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
  58.   1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and ahide my commandments with thee;
  59.   3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect apeace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
          •  •  •
      12 ¶ Lord, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our aworks in us.
  60.   8 In measure, when it shooteth forth, thou wilt debate with it: he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind.
  61.   1 If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the Lord, return unto me: and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight, then shalt thou not remove.
  62.   17 Then said Jeremiah unto Zedekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; If thou wilt assuredly go forth unto the king of Babylon’s princes, then thy soul shall live, and this city shall not be burned with fire; and thou shalt live, and thine house:
      18 But if thou wilt not go forth to the king of Babylon’s princes, then shall this city be given into the hand of the Chaldeans, and they shall burn it with fire, and thou shalt not escape out of their hand.
  63.   21 They have heard that I sigh: there is none to comfort me: all mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me.
  64.   2 Now, thou son of man, wilt thou judge, wilt thou judge the bloody city? yea, thou shalt shew her all her abominations.
  65.   19 He will turn again, he will have acompassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
      20 Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to aAbraham, which thou hast bsworn unto our fathers from the days of old.
  66.   2 O Lord, ahow long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of bviolence, and thou wilt not save!
  67.   7 I said, Surely thou wilt fear me, thou wilt receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings.
  68.   7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt awalk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my bcharge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among cthese that stand by.
  69.   9 aAnd saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
  70.   2 And, behold, there came a aleper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
  71.   28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy afaith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
  72.   4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
  73.   17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none agood but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into blife, keep the ccommandments.
          •  •  •
      21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be aperfect, go and sell that thou hast, and bgive to the cpoor, and thou shalt have dtreasure in heaven: and come and efollow me.
  74.   39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and aprayed, saying, O my bFather, if it be possible, let this ccup pass from me: nevertheless not as I dwill, but as ethou fwilt.
  75.   40 And there came a aleper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me bclean.
  76.   22 And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.
  77.   36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; atake away this bcup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
  78.   7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
  79.   12 ¶ And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of aleprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
  80.   22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will agive it thee.
  81.   22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
  82.   27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in ahell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see bcorruption.
  83.   19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
  84.   19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
  85.   21 Having confidence in thy obedience I wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more than I say.
  86.   14 And it came to pass that when my father had read and seen many great and marvelous things, he did exclaim many things unto the Lord; such as: Great and marvelous are thy works, O Lord God Almighty! Thy throne is high in the heavens, and thy apower, and goodness, and mercy are over all the inhabitants of the earth; and, because thou art merciful, thou wilt not suffer those who bcome unto thee that they shall perish!
  87.   34 And I also spake unto him, saying: Surely the Lord hath acommanded us to do this thing; and shall we not be diligent in keeping the commandments of the Lord? Therefore, if thou wilt go down into the wilderness to my father thou shalt have place with us.
  88.   14 And I said unto him: What am I that I should atempt God to show unto thee a sign in the thing which thou knowest to be btrue? Yet thou wilt deny it, because thou art of the cdevil. Nevertheless, not my will be done; but if God shall smite thee, let that be a dsign unto thee that he has power, both in heaven and in earth; and also, that Christ shall come. And thy will, O Lord, be done, and not mine.
  89.   8 For thou hast said that aGod himself should come down among the children of men; and now, for this cause thou shalt be put to death unless thou wilt recall all the words which thou hast spoken evil concerning me and my people.
  90.   16 Now I say unto thee: Go, and remember the captivity of thy fathers in the land of aHelam, and in the land of Nephi; and remember how great things he has done for them; for they were in bbondage, and he has cdelivered them. And now I say unto thee, Alma, go thy way, and seek to destroy the church no more, that their prayers may be answered, and this even if thou wilt of dthyself be ecast off.
  91.   20 And the man said unto him: I am a Nephite, and I know that thou art a holy prophet of God, for thou art the man whom an aangel said in a vision: Thou shalt receive. Therefore, go with me into my house and I will impart unto thee of my bfood; and I know that thou wilt be a blessing unto me and my house.
  92.   22 And Amulek said unto him: Yea, if it be according to the aSpirit of the Lord, which is in me; for I shall say nothing which is contrary to the Spirit of the Lord. And Zeezrom said unto him: Behold, here are six onties of silver, and all these will I bgive thee if thou wilt deny the existence of a Supreme Being.
  93.   21 And now, aif thou wilt tell me concerning these things, whatsoever thou desirest I will give unto thee; and if it were needed, I would guard thee with my armies; but I know that thou art more powerful than all they; nevertheless, whatsoever thou desirest of me I will grant it unto thee.
  94.   22 But Ammon raised his sword, and said unto him: Behold, I will smite thee except thou wilt grant unto me that my brethren may be acast out of prison.
      23 Now the king, fearing he should lose his life, said: If thou wilt spare me I will grant unto thee whatsoever thou wilt ask, even to half of the kingdom.
      24 Now when Ammon saw that he had wrought upon the old king according to his desire, he said unto him: If thou wilt grant that my brethren may be cast out of prison, and also that Lamoni may retain his kingdom, and that ye be not displeased with him, but grant that he may do according to his own desires in awhatsoever thing he thinketh, then will I spare thee; otherwise I will smite thee to the earth.
  95.   3 And now, O king, if thou wilt spare our lives, we will be thy servants. And the king said unto them: Arise, for I will grant unto you your lives, and I will not suffer that ye shall be my servants; but I will insist that ye shall administer unto me; for I have been somewhat atroubled in mind because of the bgenerosity and the greatness of the words of thy brother Ammon; and I desire to know the cause why he has not come up out of Middoni with thee.
          •  •  •
      16 But Aaron said unto him: If thou desirest this thing, if thou wilt abow down before God, yea, if thou wilt repent of all thy sins, and will bow down before God, and call on his name in faith, believing that ye shall receive, then shalt thou receive the bhope which thou desirest.
  96.   43 And now Korihor said unto Alma: If thou wilt show me a asign, that I may be convinced that there is a God, yea, show unto me that he hath power, and then will I be convinced of the truth of thy words.
  97.   15 Holy, holy God; we believe that thou art God, and we believe that thou art holy, and that thou wast a aspirit, and that thou art a spirit, and that thou wilt be a spirit forever.
  98.   17 Yea, there are many who do say: If thou wilt show unto us a asign from heaven, then we shall know of a surety; then we shall believe.
  99.   8 Yea, thou art merciful unto thy children when they cry unto thee, to be heard of thee and not of men, and thou awilt hear them.
  100.   3 And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their atrust in God shall be supported in their btrials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be clifted up at the last day.
          •  •  •
      9 And he said unto me: If thou wilt of thyself be destroyed, seek no more to destroy the church of God.
          •  •  •
      11 And the angel spake more things unto me, which were heard by my brethren, but I did anot hear them; for when I heard the words—If thou wilt be destroyed of thyself, seek no more to destroy the church of God—I was struck with such great fear and amazement lest perhaps I should be destroyed, that I fell to the earth and I did hear no more.
     
  101.   20 Saying unto him: Thou art confederate; who is this man that hath done this murder? Now tell us, and acknowledge thy fault; saying, Behold here is amoney; and also we will grant unto thee thy life if thou wilt tell us, and acknowledge the agreement which thou hast made with him.
  102.   14 O Lord, thou didst hearken unto amy words when I said, Let there be a famine, that the pestilence of the sword might cease; and I know that thou wilt, even at this time, hearken unto my words, for thou saidst that: If this people repent I will spare them.
  103.   21 Father, I pray thee that thou wilt give the Holy Ghost unto all them that shall believe in their words.
  104.   4 And I know, O Lord, that thou hast all apower, and can do whatsoever thou wilt for the benefit of man; therefore touch these stones, O Lord, with thy bfinger, and prepare them that they may shine forth in darkness; and they shall shine forth unto us in the vessels which we have prepared, that we may have clight while we shall cross the sea.
  105.   35 Wherefore, I know by this thing which thou hast said, that if the Gentiles have not acharity, because of our weakness, that thou wilt prove them, and btake away their ctalent, yea, even that which they have received, and give unto them who shall have more abundantly.
  106.   22 But behold, my son, I recommend thee unto God, and I trust in Christ that thou wilt be saved; and I apray unto God that he will bspare thy life, to witness the return of his people unto him, or their utter destruction; for I know that they must perish except they crepent and return unto him.
  107.   9 Behold, thou art Joseph, and thou wast chosen to do the work of the Lord, but because of transgression, if thou art not aware thou wilt afall.
  108.   11 And if thou wilt ainquire, thou shalt know bmysteries which are great and marvelous; therefore thou shalt exercise thy cgift, that thou mayest find out mysteries, that thou mayest bring dmany to the knowledge of the truth, yea, econvince them of the error of their ways.
          •  •  •
      13 If thou wilt do agood, yea, and bhold out cfaithful to the dend, thou shalt be saved in the ekingdom of God, which is the greatest of all the fgifts of God; for there is no gift greater than the gift of gsalvation.
  109.   10 Behold, thou hast a agift, or thou shalt have a gift if thou wilt desire of me in faith, with an bhonest heart, believing in the power of Jesus Christ, or in my power which speaketh unto thee;
  110.   33 And misery thou shalt receive if thou wilt slight these acounsels, yea, even the destruction of thyself and property.
  111.   10 But, behold, the days of thy adeliverance are come, if thou wilt bhearken to my voice, which saith unto thee: Arise and be baptized, and cwash away your sins, calling on my name, and you shall receive my Spirit, and a blessing so great as you never have known.
  112.   30 And behold, thou wilt remember the apoor, and bconsecrate of thy properties for their csupport that which thou hast to impart unto them, with a covenant and a deed which cannot be broken.
  113.   4 And in doing these things thou wilt do the greatest agood unto thy fellow beings, and wilt promote the bglory of him who is your Lord.
  114.   30 And then if thou wilt spare him, thou shalt be rewarded for thy arighteousness; and also thy children and thy children’s children unto the third and fourth generation.
  115.   28 And if they shall smite this people thou wilt smite them; thou wilt afight for thy people as thou didst in the day of battle, that they may be delivered from the hands of all their enemies.
          •  •  •
      30 And that all their works may be brought to naught, and be swept away by the ahail, and by the judgments which thou wilt send upon them in thine anger, that there may be an end to blyings and slanders against thy people.
          •  •  •
      45 We know that thou hast spoken by the mouth of thy prophets terrible things concerning the awicked, in the last days—that thou wilt pour out thy judgments, without measure;
  116.   52 And he also said unto him: If thou wilt turn unto me, and hearken unto my voice, and believe, and repent of all thy transgressions, and be abaptized, even in water, in the name of mine Only Begotten Son, who is full of bgrace and truth, which is Jesus cChrist, the only dname which shall be given under heaven, whereby esalvation shall come unto the children of men, ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, asking all things in his name, and whatsoever ye shall ask, it shall be given you.
  117.   50 And it came to pass that Enoch continued his cry unto the Lord, saying: I ask thee, O Lord, in the name of thine Only Begotten, even Jesus Christ, that thou wilt have mercy upon Noah and his seed, that the earth might never more be covered by the afloods.
          •  •  •
      59 And Enoch beheld the Son of Man ascend up unto the Father; and he called unto the Lord, saying: Wilt thou not come again upon the earth? Forasmuch as thou art God, and I know thee, and thou hast sworn unto me, and commanded me that I should ask in the name of thine Only Begotten; thou hast made me, and given unto me a right to thy throne, and not of myself, but through thine own grace; wherefore, I ask thee if thou wilt not come again on the earth.
  118.  
  119.  

No comments:

Post a Comment