Thursday, March 17, 2016

Give commandments

  1.   6 And Moses gave commandment, and they caused it to be proclaimed throughout the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman make any more work for the offering of the sanctuary. So the people were restrained from bringing.
  2.   12 And when they had left their agods there, David gave a commandment, and they were burned with fire.
  3.   10 ¶ Again Esther spake unto Hatach, and gave him commandment unto Mordecai;
  4.   3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my arock and my fortress.
  5.   11 He stretched out his hand over the sea, he shook the kingdoms: the Lord hath given a commandment aagainst the merchant city, to destroy the strong holds thereof.
  6.   14 And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.
  7.   18 ¶ Now when Jesus saw great multitudes about him, he gave commandment to depart unto the other side.
  8.   57 Now both the chief priests and the Pharisees had given a commandment, that, if any man knew where he were, he should shew it, that they might take him.
  9.   31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me acommandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
  10.   2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given acommandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
  11.   30 And when it was told me how that the Jews laid wait for the man, I sent astraightway to thee, and gave commandment to his accusers also to say before thee what they had against him. Farewell.
  12.   22 By faith aJoseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
  13.   23 And this is his acommandment, That we should bbelieve on the cname of his Son Jesus Christ, and dlove one another, as he gave us commandment.
  14.   7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I awill go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.
  15.   6 Wherefore, I shall give commandment unto my seed, that they shall not occupy these plates with things which are not of worth unto the children of men.
  16.   21 And the days of the children of amen were prolonged, according to the bwill of God, that they might crepent while in the flesh; wherefore, their state became a state of dprobation, and their time was lengthened, according to the commandments which the Lord God gave unto the children of men. For he gave commandment that all men must repent; for he showed unto all men that they were elost, because of the transgression of their parents.
  17.   7 Yea, Joseph truly said: Thus saith the Lord unto me: A choice aseer will I braise up out of the fruit of thy loins; and he shall be esteemed highly among the fruit of thy loins. And unto him will I give commandment that he shall do a work for the fruit of thy loins, his brethren, which shall be of great worth unto them, even to the bringing of them to the cknowledge of the covenants which I have made with thy fathers.
  18.   30 Behold, the Lord hath forbidden this thing; wherefore, the Lord God hath given a commandment that all men should have acharity, which bcharity is clove. And except they should have charity they were nothing. Wherefore, if they should have charity they would not suffer the laborer in Zion to perish.
  19.   31 Wherefore, he gave acommandments unto men, they having first transgressed the bfirst commandments as to things which were temporal, and becoming as Gods, cknowing good from evil, placing themselves in a state to dact, or being placed in a state to act according to their wills and pleasures, whether to do evil or to do good—
  20.   1 And again, my brethren, I would cite your minds forward to the time when the Lord God gave these commandments unto his children; and I would that ye should remember that the Lord God aordained priests, after his holy order, which was after the order of his Son, to teach these things unto the people.
  21.   12 And it came to pass that when Aaron saw that the king would believe his words, he began from the creation of Adam, areading the scriptures unto the king—how God bcreated man after his own image, and that God gave him commandments, and that because of transgression, man had fallen.
  22.   13 And it came to pass that when Lehonti had come down with his guards to Amalickiah, that Amalickiah desired him to come down with his army in the night-time, and surround those men in their camps over whom the king had given him command, and that he would deliver them up into Lehonti’s hands, if he would make him (Amalickiah) a second aleader over the whole army.
  23.   6 And they durst not spread themselves upon the face of the land insomuch that they could raise grain, lest the Nephites should come upon them and slay them; therefore Giddianhi gave commandment unto his armies that in this year they should go up to battle against the Nephites.
          •  •  •
      23 And it came to pass that Zemnarihah did give command unto his people that they should withdraw themselves from the siege, and march into the furthermost parts of the land northward.
  24.   14 And not at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should atell it unto your brethren at Jerusalem.
      15 Neither at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should tell unto them concerning the aother tribes of the house of Israel, whom the Father hath led away out of the land.
  25.   1 And it came to pass that I did go forth among the Nephites, and did repent of the aoath which I had made that I would no more assist them; and they gave me command again of their armies, for they looked upon me as though I could deliver them from their afflictions.
  26.   17 Wherefore, I the Lord, aknowing the calamity which should come upon the binhabitants of the earth, ccalled upon my dservant Joseph Smith, Jun., and espake unto him from heaven, and gave him fcommandments;
      18 And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets—
  27.   34 But behold, here is wisdom, and because I show unto you wisdom, and give you commandments concerning these things, what you shall do, show it not unto the world until you have accomplished the work of translation.
  28.   9 And again, I have called my servant aEdward Partridge; and I give a commandment, that he should be appointed by the voice of the church, and ordained a bbishop unto the church, to leave his merchandise and to cspend all his time in the labors of the church;
  29.   13 Nevertheless, I give commandments, and many have turned away from my commandments and have anot kept them.
  30.   20 And again, I say unto you, that my servant Isaac Morley may not be atempted above that which he is able to bear, and counsel wrongfully to your hurt, I gave commandment that his farm should be sold.
  31.   49 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that when I give a commandment to any of the sons of men to do a work unto my name, and those sons of men go with all their might and with all they have to perform that work, and cease not their adiligence, and their enemies come upon them and bhinder them from performing that work, behold, it behooveth me to crequire that work no more at the hands of those sons of men, but to accept of their offerings.
  32.   17 And he also gave me commandments when he acalled unto me out of the burning bbush, saying: cCall upon God in the name of mine Only Begotten, and worship me.
  33.   42 And it came to pass, as I journeyed from the land of Cainan, by the sea east, I beheld a vision; and lo, the heavens I saw, and the Lord spake with me, and gave me commandment; wherefore, for this cause, to keep the commandment, I speak forth these words.
  34.   33 And unto thy brethren have I said, and also given commandment, that they should alove one another, and that they should choose me, their Father; but behold, they are without affection, and they bhate their own blood;

No comments:

Post a Comment