Wednesday, March 23, 2016

"My rest"

  1.   11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
  2.   14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
  3.   4 For so the Lord said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
  4.   1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
  5.   49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
  6.   11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
  7.   3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
          •  •  •
      5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.
  8.   27 And I soon go to the place of my rest, which is with my Redeemer; for I know that in him I shall rest. And I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen.
  9.   34 Therefore, whosoever repenteth, and hardeneth not his heart, he shall have claim on mercy through mine Only Begotten Son, unto a remission of his sins; and these shall enter into my rest.
      35 And whosoever will harden his heart and will do iniquity, behold, I swear in my wrath that he shall not enter into my rest.
  10.   9 I speak unto you that are chosen in this thing, even as one, that you may enter into my rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment