Thursday, March 31, 2016

For the redemption

  1.   8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:)
  2.   15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
  3.   19 For were it not for the redemption which he hath made for his people, which was prepared from the foundation of the world, I say unto you, were it not for this, all mankind must have perished.
  4.   5 Thus saith the Lord; for I am God, and have sent mine Only Begotten Son into the world for the redemption of the world, and have decreed that he that receiveth him shall be saved, and he that receiveth him not shall be damned—
  5.   9 Therefore, in consequence of the transgressions of my people, it is expedient in me that mine elders should wait for a little season for the redemption of Zion—
          •  •  •
      13 Therefore it is expedient in me that mine elders should wait for a little season, for the redemption of Zion.
          •  •  •
      16 Behold, I have commanded my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., to say unto the strength of my house, even my warriors, my young men, and middle-aged, to gather together for the redemption of my people, and throw down the towers of mine enemies, and scatter their watchmen;
  6.   13 Therefore, let him contend earnestly for the redemption of the First Presidency of my Church, saith the Lord; and when he falls he shall rise again, for his sacrifice shall be more sacred unto me than his increase, saith the Lord.
  7.   2 And reflecting upon the great atoning sacrifice that was made by the Son of God, for the redemption of the world;
          •  •  •
      48 Foreshadowing the great work to be done in the temples of the Lord in the dispensation of the fulness of times, for the redemption of the dead, and the sealing of the children to their parents, lest the whole earth be smitten with a curse and utterly wasted at his coming.
          •  •  •
      54 Including the building of the temples and the performance of ordinances therein for the redemption of the dead, were also in the spirit world.

No comments:

Post a Comment