Saturday, March 5, 2016

For to have

  1.   29 Therefore Absalom sent for Joab, to have sent him to the king; but he would not come to him: and when he sent again the second time, he would not come.
          •  •  •
      32 And Absalom answered Joab, Behold, I sent unto thee, saying, Come hither, that I may send thee to the king, to say, Wherefore am I come from aGeshur? it had been good for me to have been there still: now therefore let me see the king’s face; and if there be any iniquity in me, let him kill me.
  2.   4 For John said unto him, It is not alawful for thee to have her.
  3.   18 For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother’s wife.
  4.   8 Nevertheless, if it awere possible that ye could always have just men to be your bkings it would be well for you to have a king.
  5.   23 And now behold, I say unto you that if it had been possible for Adam to have apartaken of the fruit of the tree of life at that time, there would have been no death, and the word would have been void, making God a liar, for he said: bIf thou eat thou shalt surely die.

No comments:

Post a Comment