Friday, March 11, 2016

Must die

  1.   29 And the atime drew nigh that Israel must die: and he called his son Joseph, and said unto him, If now I have found grace in thy sight, put, I pray thee, thy hand under my bthigh, and deal kindly and truly with me; cbury me not, I pray thee, in Egypt:
  2.   22 But I must die in this land, I must not go over Jordan: but ye shall go over, and possess that good land.
  3.   14 ¶ And the Lord said unto Moses, Behold, thy adays approach that thou must die: call Joshua, and present yourselves in the btabernacle of the congregation, that I may give him a charge. And Moses and Joshua went, and presented themselves in the tabernacle of the congregation.
  4.   43 Then Saul said to Jonathan, Tell me what thou hast done. And Jonathan told him, and said, I did but taste a little honey with the end of the rod that was in mine hand, and, lo, I must die.
  5.   14 For we must needs die, and are as water spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again; neither doth God respect any person: yet doth he devise means, that his banished be not aexpelled from him.
  6.   9 Now Nephi began to be old, and he saw that he must soon adie; wherefore, he banointed a man to be a king and a ruler over his people now, according to the reigns of the ckings.
  7.   27 But behold, it was not so; but it was aappointed unto men that they must die; and after death, they must come to bjudgment, even that same judgment of which we have spoken, which is the end.
  8.   15 For behold, he surely must die that asalvation may come; yea, it behooveth him and becometh expedient that he bdieth, to bring to pass the cresurrection of the dead, that thereby men may be brought into the dpresence of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment