Saturday, August 10, 2013

Suffer much loss


  1.   11 And it came to pass that their continual cries did stir up the remainder of the people of Limhi to anger against the Lamanites; and they went again to battle, but they were driven back again, suffering much loss.
  2.   6 For many of athem, after having suffered much loss and so many afflictions, began to be stirred up in remembrance of the bwords which Aaron and his brethren had preached to them in their land; therefore they began to disbelieve the ctraditions of their fathers, and to believe in the Lord, and that he gave great power unto the Nephites; and thus there were many of them converted in the wilderness.
  3.   28 Yea, behold I do not fear your power nor your authority, but it is my aGod whom I fear; and it is according to his commandments that I do take my sword to defend the cause of my country, and it is because of your iniquity that we have suffered so much loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment