Wednesday, August 21, 2013

You yourselves

  1.   9 Be strong, and aquit yourselves like bmen, O ye Philistines, that ye be not cservants unto the Hebrews, as they have been to you: quit yourselves like men, and fight.
  2.   28 There shall be aweeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the bkingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
  3.   11 aPurge ye out the biniquity which is among you; sanctify yourselves before me;
  4.   10 And again, verily I say unto you that it is your privilege, and a apromise I give unto you that have been ordained unto this ministry, that inasmuch as you bstrip yourselves from cjealousies and dfears, and ehumble yourselves before me, for ye are not sufficiently humble, the fveil shall be rent and you shall gsee me and know that I am—not with the carnal neither natural mind, but with the spiritual.
  5.   107 Therefore, take with you those who are ordained unto the alesser priesthood, and send them bbefore you to make appointments, and to prepare the way, and to fill appointments that you yourselves are not able to fill.
  6.   74 And I give unto you, who are the first alaborers in this last kingdom, a commandment that you assemble yourselves together, and organize yourselves, and prepare yourselves, and bsanctify yourselves; yea, purify your hearts, and ccleanse your hands and your feet before me, that I may make you dclean;

No comments:

Post a Comment