Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sin against God

  1.   9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great awickedness, and bsin against God?
  2.   37 For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God.
  3.   26 But behold, and afear, and tremble before God, for ye ought to tremble; for the Lord redeemeth none such that brebel against him and cdie in their sins; yea, even all those that have perished in their sins ever since the world began, that have wilfully rebelled against God, that have known the commandments of God, and would not keep them; dthese are they that have eno part in the first fresurrection.
  4.   5 But remember that he that persists in his own acarnal nature, and goes on in the ways of sin and rebellion against God, remaineth in his fallen state and the bdevil hath all power over him. Therefore he is as though there was no credemption made, being an enemy to God; and also is the ddevil an enemy to God.
  5.   30 And also that king Noah and his priests had caused the people to commit so many sins and iniquities against God; and they also did mourn for the adeath of Abinadi; and also for the bdeparture of Alma and the people that went with him, who had formed a church of God through the strength and power of God, and faith on the words which had been spoken by Abinadi.
  6.   13 Yea, I did remember all my sins and iniquities, for which I was atormented with the bpains of hell; yea, I saw that I had crebelled against my God, and that I had not kept his holy commandments.
  7.   9 And now behold, my son, do not risk aone more offense against your God upon those points of doctrine, which ye have hitherto risked to commit sin.
  8.   18 Now they did not sin aignorantly, for they knew the bwill of God concerning them, for it had been taught unto them; therefore they did wilfully crebel against God.

No comments:

Post a Comment