Friday, August 16, 2013

Cause that the people

  1.   14 And now, it came to pass that after Limhi had heard the words of Ammon, he was exceedingly aglad, and said: Now, I know of a surety that my brethren who were in the land of Zarahemla are byet alive. And now, I will rejoice; and on the morrow I will cause that my people shall rejoice also.
  2.   1 And now it came to pass that Ammon and king Limhi began to consult with the people how they should adeliver themselves out of bondage; and even they did cause that all the people should gather themselves together; and this they did that they might have the voice of the people concerning the matter.
  3.   18 And now behold, if ye will lay down your arms, and subject yourselves to be governed by those to whom the government doth rightly belong, then will I cause that my people shall lay down their weapons and shall be at war no more.
  4.   12 Now behold, this Lachoneus, the governor, was a just man, and could not be frightened by the demands and the threatenings of a arobber; therefore he did not hearken to the epistle of Giddianhi, the governor of the robbers, but he did cause that his people should cry unto the Lord for bstrength against the time that the robbers should come down against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment