Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"That went with"

  1.   14 ¶ And Joseph returned into Egypt, he, and his brethren, and all that went up with him to bury his father, after he had buried his father.
  2.   31 But the amen that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
  3.   8 Nevertheless my abrethren that went up with me made the heart of the people melt: but I wholly bfollowed the Lord my God.
  4.   22 Then answered all the wicked men and men of Belial, of those that went with David, and said, Because they went not with us, we will not give them ought of the spoil that we have recovered, save to every man his wife and his children, that they may lead them away, and depart.
  5.   1 And it came to pass, when the Lord would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with aElisha from bGilgal.
  6.   1 These are now the achief of their fathers, and this is the genealogy of them that went up with me from Babylon, in the reign of Artaxerxes the king.
  7.   1 Now these are the apriests and the Levites that went up with Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua: Seraiah, Jeremiah, Ezra,
  8.   32 They angered him also at the waters of astrife, so that it went ill with Moses for their bsakes:
  9.   22 ¶ The day following, when the people which stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was none other boat there, save that one whereinto his disciples were entered, and that Jesus went not with his disciples into the boat, but that his disciples were gone away alone;
  10.   5 And it came to pass that I went again with four of my men into the city, in unto the king, that I might know of the disposition of the king, and that I might know if I might go in with my people and possess the land in peace.
  11.   30 And also that king Noah and his priests had caused the people to commit so many sins and iniquities against God; and they also did mourn for the adeath of Abinadi; and also for the bdeparture of Alma and the people that went with him, who had formed a church of God through the strength and power of God, and faith on the words which had been spoken by Abinadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment