Friday, August 23, 2013

Wait upon

  1.   24 This is it that belongeth unto the Levites: from twenty and five years old and upward they shall go in to wait upon the service of the tabernacle of the congregation:
      25 And from the age of fifty years they shall cease waiting upon the service thereof, and shall serve no more:
  2.   10 But as for us, the Lord is our God, and we have not forsaken him; and the priests, which minister unto the Lord, are the sons of Aaron, and the Levites wait upon their business:
  3.   9 For evildoers shall be acut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the bearth.
  4.   9 Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
  5.   1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
  6.   27 These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
  7.   2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
  8.   15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
  9.   17 And I will wait upon the Lord, that ahideth his bface from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.
  10.   31 But they that await upon the Lord shall brenew their cstrength; they shall mount up with wings as deagles; they shall erun, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
  11.   5 My righteousness is near; my asalvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall bjudge the people; the cisles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.
  12.   22 Are there any among the avanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? or can the heavens give bshowers? art not thou he, O Lord our God? therefore we will wait upon thee: for thou hast cmade all these things.
  13.   8 ¶ Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is ato gather the bnations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the cearth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
  14.   11 And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock athat waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.
  15.   5 My righteousness is near; my asalvation is gone forth, and mine arm shall bjudge the people. The cisles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.
  16.   17 And I will wait upon the Lord, that ahideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.
  17.   34 Therefore they did not at that time form themselves into a achurch, waiting upon the Spirit of the Lord. Now they were desirous to become even as Alma and his brethren, who had fled into the wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment