Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Again, even

  1.   20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I agather you: for I will make you a name and a bpraise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your ccaptivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.
  2.   14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which asleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
  3.   3 That after they should be destroyed, even that great city aJerusalem, and many be bcarried away captive into cBabylon, according to the own due time of the Lord, they should dreturn again, yea, even be brought back out of captivity; and after they should be brought back out of captivity they should possess again the land of their inheritance.
  4.   22 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, did speak much unto my brethren, because they had hardened their hearts again, even unto acomplaining against the Lord their God.
  5.   12 Yea, they went again even the third time, and suffered in the like manner; and those that were not slain returned again to the city of Nephi.
  6.   24 And when the Lamanites saw that they were marching towards the land of Zarahemla, they were exceedingly afraid, lest there was a plan laid to lead them on to destruction; therefore they began to retreat into the wilderness again, yea, even back by the same way which they had come.
  7.   13 And whoso alayeth down his life in my cause, for my name’s sake, shall find it again, even life eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment