Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Worship the Lord"

  1.   10 And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O Lord, hast given me. And thou shalt set it before the Lord thy God, and worship before the Lord thy God:
  2.   25 Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord.
          •  •  •
      30 Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the Lord thy God.
  3.   29 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: aworship the Lord in the bbeauty of choliness.
  4.   2 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the abeauty of holiness.
  5.   9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of aholiness: fear before him, all the earth.
  6.   13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the agreat trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the Lord in the bholy mount at Jerusalem.
  7.   2 Stand in the gate of the Lord’s house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord.
  8.   10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, aSatan: for it is written, Thou shalt bworship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
  9.   8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt aworship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou bserve.
  10.   55 And now, they said: We know of a surety that the Lord is awith thee, for we know that it is the power of the Lord that has shaken us. And they fell down before me, and were about to bworship me, but I would not suffer them, saying: I am thy brother, yea, even thy younger brother; wherefore, worship the Lord thy God, and honor thy father and thy mother, that thy cdays may be long in the land which the Lord thy God shall give thee.
  11.   1 And it came to pass that they did aworship the Lord, and did go forth with me; and we did work timbers of curious bworkmanship. And the Lord did show me from time to time after what manner I should work the timbers of the cship.
  12.   25 And there was aone day in every week that was set apart that they should bgather themselves together to teach the people, and to worship the Lord their God, and also, as often as it was in their power, to cassemble themselves together.
  13.   39 Behold, it came to pass that the son of Nephihah was appointed to fill the judgment-seat, in the stead of his father; yea, he was appointed chief judge and agovernor over the people, with an boath and sacred ordinance to judge righteously, and to keep the peace and the cfreedom of the people, and to grant unto them their sacred privileges to worship the Lord their God, yea, to support and maintain the cause of God all his days, and to bring the wicked to justice according to their crime.
  14.   5 And he gave unto them commandments, that they should aworship the Lord their God, and should offer the bfirstlings of their cflocks, for an offering unto the Lord. And Adam was dobedient unto the commandments of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment