Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Not return"

  1.   18 We will not return unto our houses, until the children of Israel have inherited every man his ainheritance.
  2.   26 And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.
  3.   23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
  4.   16 And he said, I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place:
  5.   21 Before I go whence I shall not return, even to the land of darkness and the shadow of adeath;
  6.   22 When a few years are come, then I shall go the away whence I shall not return.
  7.   23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every aknee shall bow, every tongue shall bswear.
  8.   11 So shall my aword be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
  9.   4 ¶ Moreover thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord; Shall they fall, and not arise? shall he turn away, and not return?
  10.   11 For thus saith the Lord touching aShallum the son of Josiah king of Judah, which reigned instead of Josiah his father, which went forth out of this place; He shall not return thither any more:
          •  •  •
      27 But to the land whereunto they desire to return, thither shall they not return.
  11.   20 The anger of the Lord shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.
  12.   24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the alatter days ye shall bconsider it.
  13.   20 Therefore hear now, I pray thee, O my lord the king: let my supplication, I pray thee, be accepted before thee; that thou cause me not to return to the house of Jonathan the scribe, lest I die there.
  14.   13 For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life.
  15.   22 Because with alies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, bby promising him life:
  16.   5 That all flesh may know that I the Lord have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not areturn any more.
  17.   9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy acities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
  18.   9 ¶ But when the people of the land shall come before the Lord in the solemn afeasts, he that entereth in by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by the way of the south gate; and he that entereth by the way of the south gate shall go forth by the way of the north gate: he shall not return by the way of the gate whereby he came in, but shall go forth over against it.
  19.   10 And the pride of Israel testifieth to his face: and they do not areturn to the Lord their God, nor bseek him for all this.
  20.   5 ¶ He shall not return into the land of aEgypt, but the Assyrian shall be his king, because they refused to return.
          •  •  •
      9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not aenter into the city.
  21.   6 ¶ And I also have given you acleanness of teeth in all your cities, and want of bread in all your places: yet have ye not breturned unto me, saith the Lord.
          •  •  •
      8 So two or three cities wandered unto one city, to drink water; but they were not satisfied: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
      9 I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
      10 I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your ayoung men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
      11 I have overthrown some of you, as God aoverthrew bSodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a cfirebrand plucked out of the dburning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
  22.   12 And being warned of God in a adream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
  23.   31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
  24.   20 And the king commanded them that they should not return; and they were angry with the king, and caused that he should suffer, even unto adeath by fire.
  25.   3 And now the priests of king Noah, being ashamed to return to the city of Nephi, yea, and also fearing that the people would aslay them, therefore they durst not return to their wives and their bchildren.
  26.   12 Yea, they went again even the third time, and suffered in the like manner; and those that were not slain returned again to the city of Nephi.
  27.   11 Now I cannot recall the words which I have spoken, therefore as the Lord liveth, ye shall not depart except ye depart with an oath that ye will not return again against us to war. Now as ye are in our hands we will spill your blood upon the ground, or ye shall submit to the conditions which I have proposed.
  28.   50 The army of Antipus being weary, because of their long march in so short a space of time, were about to fall into the hands of the Lamanites; and had I not returned with my two thousand they would have obtained their purpose.
  29.   20 And it came to pass that when the Lamanites had passed by, or when the army had passed by, Gid and Teomner did rise up from their secret places, and did cut off the spies of the Lamanites that they should not return to the city.
  30.   38 Now it came to pass that Moroni marched forth on the morrow, and came upon the Lamanites, insomuch that they did slay them with a great slaughter; and they did drive them out of the land; and they did flee, even that they did not return at that time against the Nephites.
  31.   11 But behold, when Gadianton had found that Kishkumen did not return he feared lest that he should be destroyed; therefore he caused that his band should follow him. And they took their flight out of the land, by a secret way, into the wilderness; and thus when Helaman sent forth to take them they could nowhere be found.
  32.   9 And Nephi, who was the father of Nephi, who had the charge of the records, adid not return to the land of Zarahemla, and could nowhere be found in all the land.
  33.   13 O all ye that are aspared because ye were more brighteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may cheal you?
  34.   30 It is my will that my servant Parley P. Pratt and my servant Lyman Wight should not return to the land of their brethren, until they have obtained companies to go up unto the land of Zion, by tens, or by twenties, or by fifties, or by an hundred, until they have obtained to the number of five hundred of the astrength of my house.
  35.   14 Let him who is on the housetop flee, and not return to take anything out of his house;

No comments:

Post a Comment