Saturday, June 15, 2013

Discover unto

  1.   8 Then said Jonathan, Behold, we will pass over unto these men, and we will discover ourselves unto them.
          •  •  •
      11 And both of them adiscovered themselves unto the garrison of the Philistines: and the Philistines said, Behold, the Hebrews come forth out of the bholes where they had hid themselves.
  2.   32 But behold, it came to pass that the king, having discovered a movement among the people, sent his servants to watch them. Therefore on the day that they were assembling themselves together to hear the word of the Lord they were discovered unto the king.
  3.   23 And the Lord said: I will prepare unto my servant Gazelem, a astone, which shall shine forth in darkness unto light, that I may bdiscover unto my people who serve me, that I maydiscover unto them the works of their brethren, yea, their secret works, their works of darkness, and their wickedness and abominations.

No comments:

Post a Comment